xdarkiness

Rank 0
xdarkiness
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:11 am

Can't leave my guild?

Hiya. c:
So, today some guy suddenly made me the guildmaster[which I didn't want], then left the guild
And now, I'm trying to give the leader to someone else[since I can't quit the guild due to that rule], can someone tell me how to do so?
I already tried giving the rank to someone else but the rank only goes up to Captain.
Advertisement

xdarkiness

Rank 0
xdarkiness
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:31 am
Nevermind, got it figured out~

Elinaoi

Rank 0
Elinaoi
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:52 am
On the Guild Info bit which is the first tab when you open the guild icons (there are 3 tabs in the guild bit). Next to the emblem there'll be a manage button and somewhere in that button there will be all the guild members with all their ranks. Click a button in 'manage' and I think there will be something that allows you to make another member of the guild into the master. Otherwise search around the guild icon and try to find it.

Amaltheana

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2013 8:15 am

Still need help. /o\

How to leave guild as master.
Hey there. I still need help.
I created a guild a while ago and invited a bunch of people to join. Long story short, they all didn't want to do the work and only wanted a title above their names. So then a bunch of them left the guild and now I'm left with two members in my guild, myself included. I want to leave the guild but I don't know how to give the title of Master to someone else. Is there a button or something I should do to get out of my guild? I need help!!
Thank you!!!