emiliyan.gaming

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 12:54 pm
My character will continue to do what he does best killing monsters and checking facebook.In addition to that he will try to work on his social anxiety on a white sandy beach in Rio checking all the hot bodies glistening with sweat!In between that he will play some D&D bursting in to those dungeons with his hard long staf and shooting his magic all over those monsters asses!Yeah he is a mage !!And at the end of the day drinking a cold one on the porch!That's the first day.That's all he was able to think of for now ..... Cool
Advertisement

martin601

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Summer of Fun: personaje de la historia del verano!

my character :D
My character spends a summer full of fun in the evenings surfing in the sea and at night playing guitar and singing with friends at the beach: D

TouHX

Rank 3
TouHX
PostedJul 25, 2013 6:25 pm
My Character is named TouHX. Tall and handsome, toned and fixed. He is going to be spending Summer with a sexy lady known as Bao Sanniang from the faction of Shu. So in preparation of there hot date they'll be having together at the beach TouHX tells Bao to wear her bathing suit so they can go swimming together. Wink

neilcpz123

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 9:14 pm
my character will play wolfteam xD, will travel around the world and kill the bad guys and have only 1 life Smile

neilcpz

Rank 1
neilcpz
PostedJul 25, 2013 9:17 pm
my character will have a good life travel around the world be a doctor and save other because he likes to save life, and he will kill the bad guys

syryl_delmundo

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2013 12:25 am

My Summer Story

This is Mine !!
My Character Summer Story is Visiting To my GrandMother and my GrandFather <3. We Go to Shopping and Playing Chess ! Im So very Happy Smile ... Of Course I play ddtank this summer Smile !

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedJul 26, 2013 2:26 pm
My character plans to carouse the beaches, and then war on them. Then he will travel to exotic locales, and war at them. After that he will visit historic sites, and war at them. Battling at the pyramids, Stonehenge, and Mount Rushmore. Oh what fun he'll have. Then as summer draws to a close he'll relax at home, unwind, then war with his pillow as he falls asleep.