1 (Poor)
50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes

redmagicia1

Rank 2
redmagicia1
PostedJul 26, 2013 1:00 am
Mocarze wrote:
Hire more GMs. Either there aren't enough at all and they're all overworked, or they aren't doing the work they need to be doing. Every month the effort put in by the GM team for each game seems to decrease, and my effort into these monthly feedbacks is waning to null.  

more GMs wont help if Aeria's work ethics are already this corrupt
Advertisement

miki379

Rank 0
miki379
PostedJul 26, 2013 1:22 am
cmstache wrote:
dnanhu wrote:
LOL 102 people voted a 1  

(90% are probably from DWO and AVA, two of the three most neglected games here. (The third ofc being Lime Odyssey, which is probably the remaining 10%.)  

Id actually add Shaiya Phoenix into that list, GM's are skipping maints, we have had a map completely inaccessible for over a month, AP items have been disapearing for over a month, we get 0 events, GM's dont even bother looking at the forums, and we are infested with stat padders

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedJul 26, 2013 1:22 am
Ciega. wrote:
1. DWO Promotion was a complete scam. Nuff' said.  

I Can call serveral scams on Soldier Front. Not just one. Lmao

Made by uH.TopSecret

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedJul 26, 2013 1:47 am
I gave it a 1. I got banned twice for pretty much playing the game. I feel as if the GMs need to be more active in the game such as being in the SB like OneShot did b4 he left. The GSs should be less bias. Although Aeria tries to improve their performance in games by making events to give out free items, they aren't actually trying to help the game. The prizes are just a motivation to playing the game. I find that some "we will take furthur action upon this issue" or whatever is actually done. My advice to Aeria is... focus on the people not the money.

xF: kyleluong

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedJul 26, 2013 3:17 am
Voted 1 for SF because we got the worst update we've ever had in the existence of SF. (2007 - 2013)

The update was delayed for pretty much a week and considering the stupid dates we get our updates it made it so we didn't get an update for a whole month. The delay was due to "fixing bugs" only for them to release it a week later and it have more bugs than ever, we literally lost half of our weapon bombs and a lot of armour.

3 days before Aeria Games hosted a Tiered Spender offering Black Dragon Armour package which gives 100% bonus xp for those wanting to rank up only for the update to remove the 100% bonus altogether. When I asked them about it in a ticket explaining that they had ripped us all off they told me that the 100% xp was a temporary thing, yet never mentioned once in the months it had been released. Then went on to tell the people who had bought the armour that has now been made pretty much useless to cry them a river.

The GM's are banning players for the stupidest reasons which they can't afford to do when SF has like 350 players online at most times. They ban players for going AFK while a Playtime event is running, if they had a real system that could track when they're AFK why not just refuse to give them the prizes? Then people know the "system" actually works and we don't lose players for silly reasons.

The GameSages do a great job hosting events here at SF, I even think they do more work than the GM's themselves because when they're not hosting the event they're usually filling out all the details for the GM's because they're lazy. I'd give you a 2 because of the GS's but.... Gwapo.

So it's a 1.

uhhhtrickshots

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2013 3:18 am
Nice!!

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedJul 26, 2013 3:37 am
Panderp. wrote:
Kizuna7 wrote:
xkureix wrote:
Why do you guys always asking for rating but never improve?
Is there any other option that lower than 1?  

Yes there is. A person could choose 1 and then ACTUALLY STOP SPENDING $$$ ON AERIA FOR ONCE. I still don't understand how people can honestly give Aeria a low rating and then the next day spend over 10k AP on their next promo. I swear its like you guys don't realize you as a consumer are also part of the problem.

~Lil_Kizuna

People who spent 10k on that cape promo can vote 1 as much as they like. Aeria just sees lots of 5's and think "wow people must love it when we can't pay out items that we promised"  

I don't think they would give a crap anyway.

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedJul 26, 2013 5:50 am
Short_Amigo wrote:
b)Be more informative - especially with status of bugs. Put it this way: when a player reports a bug, and it's a confirmed bug, we want to know if the devs are working on it or not. The current bug report is a step in the right direction, but nothing came from it, and it's just dead in the water right now. Personally, here's what I want to know:

1)Current bug (Name of bug)
2)Status (fixed/not fixed/working on it)
3)When Devs were informed of bug
4)Last time followed up

I've been asking for some kind of system like this for at least a year now. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON the GMs can't at least do this. It's solve about 75% of the complaints they deal with on a daily basis.

infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
PostedJul 26, 2013 8:20 am
Right now, a major bug is in Grand Fantasia involving Alchemy. Enough said.

Result: 1

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedJul 26, 2013 9:11 am
It's always fun reading these. Some of u are rather humorous.