leviathy

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2013 7:08 am
Is AERIA going to have own server or it will be only frame of BigPoint servers?
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJul 15, 2013 7:21 am
leviathy wrote:

For now it seems they won't have their own server, but hopefully a PM can say otherwise or that plans for that to happen exist.

I tried the game and it was fun, but not being an AGE exclusive server made me quit, this is one of the reasons why i play DMO, because its an AGE server only. If i wanted to play Drakensang with their community i would just go to their company and create an account there.

Its a good game afterall, don't get me wrong on that.

leviathy

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2013 11:02 am
jotasnake wrote:
leviathy wrote:

For now it seems they won't have their own server, but hopefully a PM can say otherwise or that plans for that to happen exist.

I tried the game and it was fun, but not being an AGE exclusive server made me quit, this is one of the reasons why i play DMO, because its an AGE server only. If i wanted to play Drakensang with their community i would just go to their company and create an account there.

Its a good game afterall, don't get me wrong on that.  

I know that this is nice game, i have played the BigPoint's one. I was only curious, cause it looked like advertising it for BigPoint. Well, I hope AERIA will make one server with AERIA events. Also, I would like to start play this game on the new server so lets see the future.

sephrenia21

Rank 0
sephrenia21
PostedJul 19, 2013 11:07 pm
Today in the morning I could connect to the server from aeria Drakensang, and I now try to connect to the server redirects agathon. I want to know what happens, I've played many hours and invested ap Andermant.

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedJul 20, 2013 12:07 pm
sephrenia21 wrote:
Today in the morning I could connect to the server from aeria Drakensang, and I now try to connect to the server redirects agathon. I want to know what happens, I've played many hours and invested ap Andermant.  

Try sending in a ticket and see if they can help you out.

Retired

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedJul 26, 2013 12:03 am
Game looks fun to me. Might give it a try today. ^.^

Made by uH.TopSecret Division Searching for a clan, or wanna make one ? Get here!