How to get PayPal recurring in purchase rates instead? 75.0%  
use recurring... lol
Advertisement

centra123

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 1:51 am

Recurring payment HELP please

Hi,

Yesterday i canceld my recurring payment but now i got an error because i canceld it
And now i cant use my ap even in game
I want to reactivate but i cant, what do i need to do? I did sent ticket to billing but it takes very long before they read it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pullep

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 09, 2013 10:55 am

Paypal recurring payment from Germany

Cannot setup a recurring payment from Germany.
Hi,

when I first signed up at aeria games I bought some AP via CC, just to get that "first time buyer" stuff done. After a few days I tried to setup a recurring payment via paypal. Paypal kept sending me back to the aeria games website (after being redirected to PP from the aeria games site) telling me that "your request cannot be processed at this time". I assumed that I was simply too "new" although I already had some confirmed AP on my account at that time.

I kept repeating this procedure every few days, in the meantime I had already purchased a significant amount of AP via my CC, so the whole "new customer" point just didnt seem reasonable any more. Yet PP kept refusing to setup a recurring payment.

I wrote two emails, one to aeria games billing support and one to PP support. Fortunately both answered very quickly, unfortunately they gave me two different replies. Aeria informed me that it still had to do with me being "too new" and that my status had been changed now, so that I could setup a recurring payment now. Well, still doesn't work.

PP on the other hand told me that "recurring payment" is not supported for customers in Germany. The local banks still haven't found a way to get to terms about fees and charges. This is not limited to german PP but to all of Germany.After googling a little I found a lot of info on this, obviously Germany is lagging a little behind in this area.

My question is: Has anyone here (from Germany) actually managed to setup a recurring payment? If yes, how? If not, will aeria games be offering an alternative method so we can at least get somewhere near the discount offered for recurring payments?

Thanks for any helping thoughts and ideas!

DanyDailou

Rank 0
DanyDailou
PostedApr 18, 2013 9:17 am

Re: Paypal recurring payment

Cannot setup a recurring payment from paypal
pullep wrote:
Hi,

when I first signed up at aeria games I bought some AP via CC, just to get that "first time buyer" stuff done. After a few days I tried to setup a recurring payment via paypal. Paypal kept sending me back to the aeria games website (after being redirected to PP from the aeria games site) telling me that "your request cannot be processed at this time". I assumed that I was simply too "new" although I already had some confirmed AP on my account at that time.

I kept repeating this procedure every few days, in the meantime I had already purchased a significant amount of AP via my CC, so the whole "new customer" point just didnt seem reasonable any more. Yet PP kept refusing to setup a recurring payment.

i have this situation...can some1 help me what should i do?..
i really wan make Paypal Recurring using my paypal account..but it keep show up "your request cannot be processed at this time" Pls help me....ASAP

facehugger89

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2013 1:45 am
I was wondering I payed for a 100$ recurring monthly payments on the 22nd and I have my ap and the money has been taken out, but on the 25th in 2-3 days will it take another 100$ out of my account or will it be the 25th of next month? I read that it should be the 25th of next month but I'm still curious because i only put money in my account when I know I need to it thank you in advance

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 24, 2013 7:17 am
facehugger89 wrote:
I was wondering I payed for a 100$ recurring monthly payments on the 22nd and I have my ap and the money has been taken out, but on the 25th in 2-3 days will it take another 100$ out of my account or will it be the 25th of next month? I read that it should be the 25th of next month but I'm still curious because i only put money in my account when I know I need to it thank you in advance  

PayPal will send money to Aeria:

On the day it is initially requested.
On the 25th of the NEXT month.

So, you will not need to put money in the account again until next month. I recommend that you do it at least 1 business day prior, so that there are no issues.

escariot1994

Rank 1
escariot1994
PostedJul 26, 2013 11:56 am
Is there a specific time of day that the money is sent from Paypal? I get paid in cash, and if the recurring hits on a day when I'm at work, I need to know by what time to have the money deposited into my account.

xli30

Rank 4
xli30
PostedSep 02, 2013 8:22 am
if i want to decrease the recurring amount, can i do that? how can i do that

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedSep 02, 2013 10:13 am
xli30 wrote:
if i want to decrease the recurring amount, can i do that? how can i do that  

I suggest sending a billing ticket that you wish to reduce the amount of the recurring. If they cannnot reduce it. You will have to cancel the recurring. Wait for 30 days. Send another ticket stating you wish to using Paypal recurring, and choose the right payment so it recurring that same payment.

cody2.0

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2014 1:30 am
what time on the 25th exactly is the money taken because its the 25th and i wants my ap but dont have it yet Evil or Very Mad