daschboot

Rank 0
PostedJul 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Any Comments for this 39 SE Build?

hello guys, i want to ask for your comments on below PVP sentinel build for lvl 39. is it good if i maxed out rapidfire and eagle eye like that? because my SE is crit based, and i think i should maximized those two skills. i also put some points on evaporate and atomic shot so that it could hit with chakra damage too for enemies with high void. i seldom use hex, so i didnt put a point in it.

http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/#bOB8lo8z8HoGRj0yWBGeAFZPhwkiN

also i got a few more questions:
1. should i remove auto attack and get crater maker? ( i have to raise gatling storm to lvl 3 to get this so i must remove one more point from inner sight)
2. if my SE equip is full crit based, should i ignore evaporate and atomic shot to raise boneshatter and gatling storm?
3. if i raise boneshatter and gatling storm, and took some points from evaporate and atomic shot, does the debuff makes a difference in dmg/reducing attacks?

thanks in advance for your comments
Advertisement

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedJul 22, 2013 11:21 pm
Skirting should be maxed.

Eagle Eye can only reach lv4.

Max Inner, drop the passive.

Tumbleweed should be maxed.

Get at least one point in Crater.

Auto attack is very useful for PVE, not PVP.

daschboot

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2013 9:41 pm
@Raven
thanks for the feedback. for the passive advance damage mastery, if I took two points from it to max skirting disaster, does the 8% damage difference from advance damage mastery max level would make big difference in lowering the maximum attack power in general?
should I take points instead from evaporate and atomic shot?

thanks

highfyrebright

Rank 1
highfyrebright
PostedAug 03, 2013 11:44 am
I think most sentinels, ch and physical, can benefit largely from atomic shot. The damage doesn't scale very well, but the movement debuff is superb and its like 80% physical damage, so it will benefit largely from a high crit atk. If you were to remove points from the chakra trees I would be guessing that you'd be taking from evaporate..