SolaInDeoSalus

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2013 4:03 am

What to do after Redistribution Quest...?

I'm Lv.6,[sys]Say's The Redistribution Quest has been completed. And, I have no more orders or calls coming in! Please,What do I do now..?
Advertisement

mjollnir77

Rank 3
mjollnir77
PostedJul 17, 2013 4:21 am

Re: What to do after Redistribution Quest...?

SolaInDeoSalus wrote:
I'm Lv.6,[sys]Say's The Redistribution Quest has been completed. And, I have no more orders or calls coming in! Please,What do I do now..?  

check on your Journal if you've hidden some quests (press J and browse all the options).
You're forced to level by quest till lvl 10 IIRC. After that level, monster kills will start giving you experience points and running out of quest will be common (still you'll have repeteables and dailies - starting from lvl 21 IIRC).

SolaInDeoSalus

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2013 4:52 am
Thankyou for reading, Yes, I checked my journel and under the Main tab it says: Quest in progress (0). And, under Finish tab it says:Finish (2Cool and, Lv1 thru Lv6.

mjollnir77

Rank 3
mjollnir77
PostedJul 17, 2013 5:36 am
SolaInDeoSalus wrote:
Thankyou for reading, Yes, I checked my journel and under the Main tab it says: Quest in progress (0). And, under Finish tab it says:Finish (2Cool and, Lv1 thru Lv6.  

Something's strange here. Lvl 6 seems a bit too low to enter Derelitct Tunnel lvl 1.
Are you sure you've not put on hold some quest? And what about side-quests ?
If you run to Enocia and talks to every NPC didn't they give you some quest ?

I suggest you to open a ticket to a GM can be done here http://www.aeriagames.com/contact.

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedJul 17, 2013 5:54 am
It seems likely that you missed one or more quests from the NPCs in the Enocia Base. Try talking to the vendors. Some of the quests from them, you get from them sending you to each other, and not automatically. You certainly should not run out of quests this early.

I believe Level 10 is required for Derelict Tunnel Lv 1. When you are Level 9, and if you run out of quests before the Dybbuk, if you need more EXP to take it, you can grind the Special Forces Arkana for a bit because they give you EXP. But I would recommend taking on the Dybbuks first if you can, although they can be hard the first time, unless you can heal or have good resistance buffs.

Levels 6 through 8 seem to occur through Enocia Base and the Communication Tower. You have to use the Short-Range Portal to get the credit for the mission to travel there.

SolaInDeoSalus

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2013 6:55 am
I wasn't aware I could do side quest's...Or, that I needed to use the short range portal for credit!
jeez...I thought I did well shooting Cherry....
I made my way back to base to speak to Carl, the old major, or, Whoever he is and I think I'm back on track. Thankyou for your input.....I wish there was a guide book to purchase or some thing.

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedJul 17, 2013 5:57 pm
You should be fine as long as you follow what the NPCs say, and talk to the next NPC they tell you to. This is fairly easy, since it's all set for you on your Quest Tracker as long as you have the mission checked and listed there. My main character is Level 29, and I've yet to be at a loss for where to find enough EXP to level -- mostly because you can do the dungeons as many times as you have enough Passcards and cash. But you'll find out about that later, too.