destrock5

Rank 0
destrock5
PostedJul 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Still waiting me welcome package...

I used some ap in game this week I dont remember when, like 3-5 days ago. I bought the lover bat (the di llllllll ddoo lol)

yet I'm still waiting my welcome package...
Advertisement

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
PostedJul 16, 2013 6:34 am

Re: Still waiting me welcome package...

destrock5 wrote:
I used some ap in game this week I dont remember when, like 3-5 days ago. I bought the lover bat (the di llllllll ddoo lol)

yet I'm still waiting my welcome package...  

Send a ticket to aeria if you still didn't recieve it.

There are no stupid questions, there are stupid people

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedJul 16, 2013 9:42 am
To qualify for receiving a Welcome Package, you must be buying AND spending AP for the first time. Spending bonus AP (AP received from offers, promotions, etc) will not count toward getting a Welcome Package. The items of your Welcome Package will be delivered directly to you in-game inventory within 24hours if you did it correctly.

destrock5

Rank 0
destrock5
PostedJul 16, 2013 3:30 pm
i had to buy ap for the first time too, not only USING ap for the first time in AVA ? Wow they sure know how to steal people. They stole me 4 $ already and now 20 cent on the ap item I bought for 1 day.

btw dont add ap with a credit card you already added ap with cause they will auto block your credit card, you will not be able to buy ap, and every time you will try to use the card they will charge you 1$ just for paying their banq staff and they will never refund you a single cent.

destrock5

Rank 0
destrock5
PostedJul 18, 2013 7:09 am

To qualify for receiving a Welcome Package, you must be buying AND spending AP for the first time  

wrong

i opened a ticket as Dem_GemZ said and i have my package now. I hope not havig to do another ticket for my soldier front 2 reward lol... I would be my ticket number 8 in lesss than 2 week...

pergnov

Rank 4
pergnov
PostedJul 18, 2013 9:03 am
First check if you actually bought or got free ap from offers first.
After that send a support ticket.
within 24 hours they should 100% make sure you will receive the welcome package into your inventory Wink

iLetrix

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2013 10:05 am
Please make sure it's your first time buying APs (Free APs does not Apply). If so, wait another 24 Hours to give Aeria time to Process it through their Server. If you still have not received your "Welcome Package," send a Ticket explaining your Problem. - iLetrix.

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedJul 18, 2013 12:50 pm
pergnov wrote:
First check if you actually bought or got free ap from offers first.
After that send a support ticket.
within 24 hours they should 100% make sure you will receive the welcome package into your inventory Wink  

Please make sure it's your first time buying APs (Free APs does not Apply). If so, wait another 24 Hours to give Aeria time to Process it through their Server. If you still have not received your "Welcome Package," send a Ticket explaining your Problem. - iLetrix.

Guys he received his AP package already Smile Let's stop posting in the thread now!

destrock5

Rank 0
destrock5
PostedJul 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Please make sure it's your first time buying APs (Free APs does not Apply).  

wrong

you don't have to buy ap for the first time. You only have to USE ap in game.

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedJul 18, 2013 1:54 pm
destrock5 wrote:

Please make sure it's your first time buying APs (Free APs does not Apply).  

wrong

you don't have to buy ap for the first time. You only have to USE ap in game.  

Actually you are the one who is wrong. To be eligible for this welcome package you have to INDEED buy AP for the first time and spend at least 1 AP in A.V.A. Here is a link to where it even states this.
http://ava.aeriagames.com/itemmall/item/122603/new-welcome-package

P.S. You already received your items and your question has been answered. Please stop bumping this thread.