FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedJul 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Retrieving lost accounts

I lost one of my accounts
Is there a way to retrieve a lost account? I am wondering because I lost one of my accounts on a phone, but I couldn't log back in for some reason. The data for it must have been removed, but I looked up my name on the player database and my account is still there. So, I am wondering if my account is inaccessible or is there a way I can get back in?
Advertisement

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedJul 16, 2013 12:12 am
The first thing I would try is to reinstall a backup from the icloud. Worked fine for me.
If you send a ticket (bottom of this web page: Contact Us), explain what happened and put your in game name exactly as it is spelt (respect upper and lower case), a GM might be able to help. Not sure if that's possible though without the device ID.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJul 16, 2013 8:18 am
It is possible to get the account back, but instead of device ID you'd rather pull up receipts of purchases in that ticket so they can trace it back to the account. Although I have heard of people getting their account back with their neither of these types of information.

FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedJul 17, 2013 1:13 am
Alright, thank you for the help.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJul 17, 2013 8:54 am
FNMan wrote:

And hey Fman It's sevenski Very Happy

FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedJul 17, 2013 9:10 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
FNMan wrote:

And hey Fman It's sevenski Very Happy  

Hey, what's up? Wink

Doomscythe99

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2014 6:13 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
It is possible to get the account back, but instead of device ID you'd rather pull up receipts of purchases in that ticket so they can trace it back to the account. Although I have heard of people getting their account back with their neither of these types of information.  
What if we haven't purchased anything? Then do we use the device ID?