Morso1337

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2013 9:48 am

Xigncode bs

Once again xigncode has done it, but this time with a new error

Obviously this error is full of bs because this did not happen yesterday or the day before that and actually has never happened before, I've tried re-installing, turning my av off, everything possible but it still persists on giving this error.

Advertisement

almar

Rank 3
almar
PostedJul 12, 2013 10:27 am
Answer

You might end up having issues with XIGNCODE although you don't use any malicious 3rd Party programs.

Logitech Logicool GamingSoftware: it might happen that the 'multi-key-setting' causes XIGNCODE to end the running game since this function is considered as a Macro.
To avoid this, please delete all settings of multi-key on your mouse buttons and profiles. Afterwards you should be good to go.

Setpoint Mouse Software: delete all saved macro-settings/profiles from MacroEditor of the Setpoint drivers and try again.

Re-log: If you exit the game and want to start it again immediately, please make sure that ava.exe is properly terminated (check Task-Manager) before actually starting the game again.

Background Processes: Make sure to end any unnecessary background-processes before executing AVA and XIGNCODE to avoid the game being closed.

Other 3rd Party Software: Programms like Deamon Tools, Hotspot Shield and Sandboxie can not be executed while playing AVA, XIGNCODE will close the game.

In case you still have problems with a XIGNCODE error message and the game closes, please write down the code and send us a screenshot of all currently running processes in your Task Manager (Crtl+Alt+Del to open it and select the Processes tab).
Upload the screenshot to any Imagehoster (for example www.tinypic.com, www.imgur.com, www.minus.com etc.) and send us the link through a Ticket.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

secretagent46

Rank 2
secretagent46
PostedJul 16, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Xigncode bs

Morso1337 wrote:
Once again xigncode has done it, but this time with a new error

Obviously this error is full of bs because this did not happen yesterday or the day before that and actually has never happened before, I've tried re-installing, turning my av off, everything possible but it still persists on giving this error.

been* using*