VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
3nmity wrote:
It may be easy to exploit, but it's so clearly stated multiple times every during every PT that you're not supposed to AFK. The difficulty in exploiting it makes no difference at all.

Follow. The. Rules.

It's so ridiculously simple.  

Do not leave your keyboard is a ridiculous rule!  

That's not the rule, they have a certain time in which you are allowed to be gone. It's not like if you're away for 1 minute your banned. Please use logic before you continue this.  

It more like ohh heres a person playing single, he must be afk.  

Please tell me this. Why can't you people just follow simple rules that are written literally all over the place? They don't ban people just for playing a single, they can tell when you are active in a single match and when you aren't. Same as how your computer knows when you're doing something so it doesn't automatically go to Sleep.  

they must be something really special when they can tell all that from a single picture.  

They don't base it off of screenshots as that's not a very good way to do it. They are very thorough with their bans. So you can stop with whatever logic you think you know.  

then why ask people to send in screen shots?  

Lol I'm done with this thread and the other, no point in arguing with someone who hasn't a clue what they are talking about. I'd have more luck in getting a cow to do my laundry.  

then tell me why banning people who leave their keyboard is a good thing?  

it's exploiting an event when that is clearly bannable, so if you don't mind. I'm going to try and get a cow to do my laundry, because like I said, I'd have a better chance at that than arguing with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about Smile Peace. Now to find that cow!

Advertisement

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:26 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
3nmity wrote:
It may be easy to exploit, but it's so clearly stated multiple times every during every PT that you're not supposed to AFK. The difficulty in exploiting it makes no difference at all.

Follow. The. Rules.

It's so ridiculously simple.  

Do not leave your keyboard is a ridiculous rule!  

That's not the rule, they have a certain time in which you are allowed to be gone. It's not like if you're away for 1 minute your banned. Please use logic before you continue this.  

It more like ohh heres a person playing single, he must be afk.  

Please tell me this. Why can't you people just follow simple rules that are written literally all over the place? They don't ban people just for playing a single, they can tell when you are active in a single match and when you aren't. Same as how your computer knows when you're doing something so it doesn't automatically go to Sleep.  

they must be something really special when they can tell all that from a single picture.  

They don't base it off of screenshots as that's not a very good way to do it. They are very thorough with their bans. So you can stop with whatever logic you think you know.  

then why ask people to send in screen shots?  

Lol I'm done with this thread and the other, no point in arguing with someone who hasn't a clue what they are talking about. I'd have more luck in getting a cow to do my laundry.  

then tell me why banning people who leave their keyboard is a good thing?  

it's exploiting an event when that is clearly bannable, so if you don't mind. I'm going to try and get a cow to do my laundry, because like I said, I'd have a better chance at that than arguing with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about Smile Peace. Now to find that cow!  

ohh and you know exactly what your talking about?

backsp4ce

Rank 3
backsp4ce
PostedJul 14, 2013 12:09 am
if i'm playing a good match and theres something for me to do and need to leave my computer, i just simply quit into the game(specially during playtime events) 'cause i dont wanna get bann. its very simple, if you hve something to do then quit and play again in the next round... Evil or Very Mad

Spaceboy_Alam

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
Spaceboy_Alam
PostedJul 14, 2013 12:49 am
Sad I don't play during these events. I go afk sometimes to get a drink or or something to eat. Even a child can think of a better events.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

huemines

Rank 1
huemines
PostedJul 14, 2013 2:29 am
Look solution is simple, they banned me for 7 days, i did not get my prizes, you know what I did rather than coming on forums and crying? I uninstalled. do the same. If you don't like it, leave. that simple, I also took forums out from my favorites. I'm done with this game well actualy uninstalled last week. this is my final forum post, GL and Have fun to all those who play. Im out. Peace. (for those who don't like this game, don't make threads that waste time, just quit)

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedJul 14, 2013 2:40 am
Follow the rules, and dont go afk.

Its common sense, if you have to leave your keyboard, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR **** DOG IS DYING, to turn off sf. Thats a stupid excuse.

Follow the rules please.

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJul 14, 2013 2:40 am
Honestly...
When it comes to simple events like playtime
just don't even bother taking the easy way out.
It's not suppose to be easy and
with an exploitable event you should always
understand that with exploitation comes consequences

Cheater's never prosper in anything.
I know getting banned for being AFK in a playtime event sucks
but next time just don't cheat or make it appear that you are cheating.

Players banned for being AFK always come with a reason esp if they detect
that you achieved x amount of playtime doing nothing.

Coming on the forums complaining about your ban and your hate
for the reason why you were banned changes absoultey nothing
* You're still banned
*You're not getting any prizes

All you're really doing is making irrelevant arguments against the simple and blunt
truth of how the Playtime Event works.

haner1212

Rank 4
haner1212
PostedJul 14, 2013 4:43 am
Instead of banning hackers.. they're banning AFKers..
Just saying..

gus169

Rank 3
gus169
PostedJul 14, 2013 5:05 am
Voice, you did what we've all been warned repeatedly not to do. You can go away now. Thanks

backsp4ce

Rank 3
backsp4ce
PostedJul 14, 2013 5:06 am
haner1212 wrote:
Instead of banning hackers.. they're banning AFKers..
Just saying..  

im not afking in games,, but i agree with you