caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:46 pm
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
batanggboy wrote:
I did send a ticket but no action will be applied and they will not unbanned my account. i even send another ticket saying i am sorry for playing training and i think they will not consider that aswell.  

you think they read it, they have a machine that answers your tickets for them, if not they already have a message that they just copy and paste. Dont waste your time with tickets its pointless  

This guy ^^^^^^^^ has no idea what he's talking about xD

Advertisement

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:52 pm
lol what did they write?? our system caught u afking, we dont care that your right, we are never wrong, And then at the bottom they write please buy ap.

They send the same message to everyone

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:53 pm
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
lol what did they write?? our system caught u afking, we dont care that your right, we are never wrong, And then at the bottom they write please but ap.

Still doesn't know what he's talking about. And hey don't forget they don't write it, it's a machine lmao

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:20 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
lol what did they write?? our system caught u afking, we dont care that your right, we are never wrong, And then at the bottom they write please but ap.

Still doesn't know what he's talking about. And hey don't forget they don't write it, it's a machine lmao  

lol this is what they posted in one of the mail they sent to a person they banned
"Earn more with your purchase. Find out how here:" (with a link)

lol all they want is the ap

backsp4ce

Rank 3
backsp4ce
PostedJul 14, 2013 12:16 am
gonna train and have a gun test....hahahahhaha

who wanna join? dont afk alright? just train Laughing

batanggboy

Rank 0
batanggboy
PostedSep 19, 2013 8:37 pm
I missed my colonel account so much!! most of my fav WB is in this account. Aeria GM's if you can read this even " GOD " gives another chance. give my account back. It's training mode and not afking mode. #shm