brandon2365

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2013 9:47 pm

"Failed to buy item" Please help ASAP!

Can't buy a weapon
Okay, so I have some money saved over and decided to get the Ak Bis in AP.. I have 1,598 AP. So I can buy it. But when I do it says "Failed to Buy". So I'm assuming that it is a glitch? Or is it something to do with something else? Please help!

Also, should I get the Ak Bis or the Mp5? Might I add that I'm not buying timed weapons!
Advertisement

almar

Rank 3
almar
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:35 am

Re: "Failed to buy item" Please help ASAP!

Can't buy a weapon
brandon2365 wrote:
Okay, so I have some money saved over and decided to get the Ak Bis in AP.. I have 1,598 AP. So I can buy it. But when I do it says "Failed to Buy". So I'm assuming that it is a glitch? Or is it something to do with something else? Please help!

Also, should I get the Ak Bis or the Mp5? Might I add that I'm not buying timed weapons!  

It is a bug, the GMs are aware of this it'll be fixed as soon as possible. well both weapons are decent, AK Bis has a great range when you scope. Well try both of them out and see for yourself which one you prefer!

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

brandon2365

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Can't buy a weapon
almar wrote:
brandon2365 wrote:

It is a bug, the GMs are aware of this it'll be fixed as soon as possible. well both weapons are decent, AK Bis has a great range when you scope. Well try both of them out and see for yourself which one you prefer!  

Thanks, I just bought the Mp5, Hopefully they'll fix it in the coming updates.

almar

Rank 3
almar
PostedJul 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Can't buy a weapon
brandon2365 wrote:
almar wrote:
brandon2365 wrote:

Thanks, I just bought the Mp5, Hopefully they'll fix it in the coming updates.  

They probably will!, You're welcome!

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.