KiseKiritoKira

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2013 4:51 am

The New Kid :D

alright I'm new to the forums and i have some questions about the game xD, so i figure i'll just say the ones i'm thinking of right now ^^. Any help is appreciated and loving the game.
1. When training my sprite should i actually use "Train" or actually craft what i'm after, because i have been using train in between until i get something new then i make that and go back to train. On that note should i level a sprite for each character even if it's the same? I have a sword sprite on my paladin (was suppose to be assassin made a mistake and went with it xD) and my assassin and i was wondering if i got my paladin like level 50 should i just forgot leveling my sword crafting on my sin sprite?

sorry this is a lot

2. when lvling up i read some guides and most included just doing rep quests over and over to certain lvls. should i really care about the quests that i get that are auto activated then?

3. When i use M-alchemy and get items are they tradable? I had 1 magical alchemy clay and used it, but made it to the 4th level and was like all or nothing and failed on the last xD, so idk.

TY all help is appreciated ^^
Advertisement

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedJul 04, 2013 5:59 am
Hey there, welcome to the forums!

1. When leveling hunting/mining/foraging I would not send the sprite training but collect materials, as you can use those for crafting or training your crafting skill/salvaging.
About leveling your crafting skill, you could train via crafting and if you are lucky to craft an orange weapon/gear you could sell it.
By doing that you would level and earn some money at once, I personally spam training though on crafting skills/salvaging, as I don't always keep all required mats with me.
Bow and arrow/firearm crafting is easily leveled by letting your sprite mass-produce arrows/bullets, at least at lower levels.

2. Auto activated quests up to level 30 are to help you understand the game, this comes in handy if you just joined or didn't quite grasp some functions yet.
Auto-activated quests past level 30 are usually dungeon quest chains or character quests such as unlocking the sun talents. I would recommend doing them, cause the blinking can get annoying or if you accept them your quest log gets clustered.
Additionally, if you want to enter a dungeon's endboss' room you need to have the quest chain for that dungeon finished, so I would recommend doing dungeon quests for sure at some point.
If you don't want to though, you can skip those. Though, you should do "character" quests (such as the sun talent unlock quest I previously mentioned).

3. When you open any sprite's cottage and click on 'alchemy' and change the tab to 'M-Alch' you can see the M-clay table.
Most items are indeed tradable, though, sometimes there are non-tradable items on the table. Simply hover over the items on the table, if they are not tradable then the item will state so.
In today's mclay table we have the 'Jackpot Ticket' for instance, this item is not tradable.

megaspozzy

Rank 0
megaspozzy
PostedJul 04, 2013 12:03 pm
some weapons are non-tradable so you won't be able to have another char craft them. you should also watch your sprite relationship. a low relationship will cost you more for collecting and crafting. you should do your quests and the quill books they will have reward items you might need or can sell. most M-clay items are tradable and can be stored in your archive. you may want to hold on to them for later or wait til you know the real in game value before selling.
most whispers you get after a successful M-clay crafting will want the item for less than it is worth.

KiseKiritoKira

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2013 7:22 pm
megaspozzy wrote:
some weapons are non-tradable so you won't be able to have another char craft them. you should also watch your sprite relationship. a low relationship will cost you more for collecting and crafting. you should do your quests and the quill books they will have reward items you might need or can sell. most M-clay items are tradable and can be stored in your archive. you may want to hold on to them for later or wait til you know the real in game value before selling.
most whispers you get after a successful M-clay crafting will want the item for less than it is worth.  

atm i have my main sprite who is a sword sprite with 30 sword crafting and 999/999 relationship
a armor sprite with almost 35
and a shield sprite at 30 i'm just finding it difficult to lvl them

danny90942

Rank 0
danny90942
PostedJul 04, 2013 11:40 pm
Can't wait to see you get your sprites to 50 :3