Would you like the ability for any member of a guild to be able to initiate Guild Brawls?

Yes
42%29 Votes
No
57%39 Votes
Total Votes :: 68 Votes

TheShredDoctor

Rank 0
TheShredDoctor
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:39 pm
I do like the idea of a vice captain, or a second-in-command, however, I don't think just anyone should be able to initiate a brawl. In the guild I'm in, we have people from North America, Europe, and Australia. Because we are in different time zones, our guild leader tries the best to always coordinate a good times for guild brawls for everyone. If that power went to everyone in the guild, there could be someone simply initiating brawls whenever it was convenient for them, without checking to see if the other guild members were ready and able to brawl.

-guild member.
Advertisement

Mangademon

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:11 pm
I'm a guild member and I vote no, for its only fair that the leader decides these things.

dukemuffin

Rank 0
dukemuffin
PostedJun 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Guilld Background changes for all!

I think it would be wonderful to allow guild members to be able to set their own guild background. I love the guild leader, but our background changes only once... ever. We have more options, so I want to see them!

Secondly, yes, make use of an assignable officer with guild leader privileges. It would take pressure off of the leader while not just giving it to the people with the most bp. That said, I dominate my guild's bp but would not give myself this power, as I'd brawl all day, and win many, but it'd be insane for other members.

All in all, love the casual guild experience, but don't know about making it too hardcore. It burns people out, and we'll lose too many players if the top guilds just destroy everyone as much as possible to maximize their win/loss record or whatever. Maybe more diminishing returns while still allowing some spamming, and then make sure guilds don't fight the same guild over once a day or few days.

That's my two pence!

mitoyaska

Rank 0
mitoyaska
PostedJul 04, 2013 11:55 am

fun competetion ??

Sorry Miss/Sir
there are no "fun competetion" in this game anymore , i get it all figure out event though of start playing it only a week ago and now consider on quiting , this game high level player is joining low level guild and farming on low level player for the guild reward , for a new player like me its impossible to win already not only their BP is sky rocketing and with their cover fire only can beat our defending team , they can just put pixie on their defending team also already cant beat. in this case event we buy and getting our self a 5* card it still pointless agains them cause their card already gold/silver plate and we?? lv1?? its due to unable to obtain on guild reward so we newbie wont able to level up our card and keep losing and keep going and so on in the end we just quit . =[ this issue should been take on consideration

*and more low some of the guild when get a high rank they disband and make a new one only to chase for the reward,

*we level between 20~30 going on guild brawl facing ppl lv50~80 with a gold/silver plate 5* card is WTF!!! its suicide .

LANPartyCEO

Rank 0
LANPartyCEO
PostedAug 28, 2013 7:57 am

Poll response

To clarify, I am a guild leader and I voted no.

Just having any member be able to initiate brawls seems a little extreme. I am well aware that some people want to be brawling all the time but rather than allow any member to initiate the brawl, there should be appointed Guild Officer positions that have that ability not just all members.

Now the Officers shouldn't be automatically appointed by virtue of holding a master gunner slot, but manually appointed by the guild leader. Gunners can change from one day to the next, though not usually, but the fact that they can makes it more difficulty to know that the person who also can have their button on the trigger is still one you can trust to operate effectively.

The latest mechanic that allows the guild leader to be changed is helpful in fulfilling this role somewhat, but ideal the guild leader shouldn't have to give up their position to another to other members can continue to brawl while the Leader sleeps.

Thanks for taking the time to listen,

-Murphy's Law

Sakuya_Sempai

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2013 12:46 am
I'm a guild leader and I vote no, leave GvG brawls to the the leaders

FreekoSuave

Rank 0
FreekoSuave
PostedJan 21, 2014 9:57 pm

guild brawls

Guild brawls should be on a set schedule. Otherwise anyone who is either the leader or the 3 "officers" should be able to start one.

I am just a random person in a random guild right now, but not being able to brawl when I want to guild brawl is annoying as it is the way a guild levels up.

AurTreX

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2014 11:44 pm

I voted yes

I am the Guild leader of Sea Pirates, I agree that members should be able to initiate brawls, but only if Guild Leader permits them too. Because what if the guild leader cannot be on for a month and forgets to pass guild leadership? Well thats where his trusty top gunners come in. Initiate and keep the guild alive.

Posted By Aeria Mobile