miki379

Rank 0
miki379
PostedJul 04, 2013 8:35 am

For GM's / Staff

Canyon Of Greed
I realise that you need to wait for a patch from nexon, but seeing as this is quite a big part of end game ( medals, altars, invading new map, 80 gear quests ) it would be nice if we could get some kind of communication about what is happening.

Do they know what the issue is?
Do they know how to fix it?
Is there any ETA on a patch to fix it?

Also, if you are just as much in the dark about it as we are, just tell us, seems as though getting information about patches, bugs and bug fixes, is like trying to get blood from a stone.

Thanks

Advertisement

ncashwetrust

Rank 0
ncashwetrust
PostedJul 04, 2013 11:46 am
ncashwetrust wrote:
BUMP!

Please respond. .

No portal to CoG. . HR portal where CoG was. Only HR which doesn't work.
No portal back to Jungle.

Appears it is the same for Panta & Theos

Are these now no longer available to Phoenix?  

gmjovvy wrote:

This is not intended. We have compiled a bug report and are waiting for a fix.  

Thats all thats been known\said about the topic. They know the problem, reported it and waiting on fix.

miki379

Rank 0
miki379
PostedJul 04, 2013 2:16 pm
yes I already saw that post, what we as players would like to know is if there is any kind of ETA, and tbh, I want a reason as to why it has now taken over 3 weeks, tbh, I think its massively unfair on the GMs, they come under pressure from us, cuz nexon have no idea wut they doing. I think we all know this **** ( the bug fest of the last 3 - 4 months ) wud never ever have happened when this game was in Choi Rock, or especially SonoV control.....BUT there is not rele any excuse for the lack of communication, even if it was a reply stating that there are no further updates or an ETA, all I ( and I assume other people too ) want, is some communication.

gmjovvy

GameMaster: USA
PostedJul 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Re: For GM's / Staff

Canyon Of Greed
miki379 wrote:
I realise that you need to wait for a patch from nexon, but seeing as this is quite a big part of end game ( medals, altars, invading new map, 80 gear quests ) it would be nice if we could get some kind of communication about what is happening.

Do they know what the issue is?
Do they know how to fix it?
Is there any ETA on a patch to fix it?

Also, if you are just as much in the dark about it as we are, just tell us, seems as though getting information about patches, bugs and bug fixes, is like trying to get blood from a stone.

Thanks  

I personally reported it. (4 portals broken)
I would assume so.
No, sorry.

miki379

Rank 0
miki379
PostedJul 05, 2013 8:06 am
thanks jovvy