abhishek8023

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2013 2:11 am

high lag

i m using oogle chrome. but since 2 days i m lagging too much.. i also cleared my cache....but problem is same.. can anyone had same issue..
Advertisement

carbondz2010

Rank 0
carbondz2010
PostedJul 03, 2013 2:27 am

Re: high lag

abhishek8023 wrote:
i m using oogle chrome. but since 2 days i m lagging too much.. i also cleared my cache....but problem is same.. can anyone had same issue..  

the lag i've got is SWORDING : sword loading, cant enter campaign . . .
have update your flash player?
have you try another browser ?

carbondz2010

Rank 0
carbondz2010
PostedJul 03, 2013 12:14 pm
is that work?

carbondz2010

Rank 0
carbondz2010
PostedJul 03, 2013 12:22 pm
oh forget, maybe you enter different server ?

*(it just graphic illusion by Photoshopp ^^)

Cordei

Rank 0
Cordei
PostedJul 03, 2013 2:40 pm

abhishek8023 wrote:

I've been having major lag recently, to the point of less than 1 fps, but I fixed it and I'll tell you how. The only problem is that I'm on Firefox, not Chrome, but I believe the solution may be similar.
Note: This is clearing your cache and I know you said, "i also cleared my cache," but this is a bit more than *Right Click* > *Clear Cache*.

This is what I did:

1. Ensure Wartune is already closed
  2. Go to Preferences
  3. Go to Privacy
  4. Click "clear your recent history"
  5. Deselect everything but "Cache"
  6. Set "Time range to clear" to "Everything"
  7. Hit "Clear now"
  8. Close and reopen browser

I figure that if this worked for me in Firefox, there may be a similar solution in Chrome.
Now, I'm on Chromium on Linux, so it may be slightly different from what you're using, but here's the Chrome version:

2. Go to Settings
  3. Go to History (or + Show advanced settings > Privacy — the button is in both, apparently)
  4. Click "Clear all browsing data..."
  5. Deselect everything but "Empty the cache"
  6. Set "Obliterate the following items from" to "the beginning of time"
  7. Hit "Clear browsing data"

carbondz2010

Rank 0
carbondz2010
PostedJul 04, 2013 1:17 am

Cordei wrote:
abhishek8023 wrote:

I've been having major lag recently, to the point of less than 1 fps, but I fixed it and I'll tell you how. The only problem is that I'm on Firefox, not Chrome, but I believe the solution may be similar.
Note: This is clearing your cache and I know you said, "i also cleared my cache," but this is a bit more than *Right Click* > *Clear Cache*.

This is what I did:

2. Go to Preferences
  3. Go to Privacy
  4. Click "clear your recent history"
  5. Deselect everything but "Cache"
  6. Set "Time range to clear" to "Everything"
  7. Hit "Clear now"

I figure that if this worked for me in Firefox, there may be a similar solution in Chrome.
Now, I'm on Chromium on Linux, so it may be slightly different from what you're using, but here's the Chrome version:

2. Go to Settings
  3. Go to History (or + Show advanced settings > Privacy — the button is in both, apparently)
  4. Click "Clear all browsing data..."
  5. Deselect everything but "Empty the cache"
  6. Set "Obliterate the following items from" to "the beginning of time"
  7. Hit "Clear browsing data"

but if i delete the cache, the game loading would be longer, so I never clear cache, and also i play 3 server with the same browser in the different tabs,

Cordei

Rank 0
Cordei
PostedJul 04, 2013 1:41 am

carbondz2010 wrote:
but if i delete the cache, the game loading would be longer, so I never clear cache, and also i play 3 server with the same browser in the different tabs,  

True, if you delete the cache it has to download all the files again. However, that's only the first time you go back into the game, the next time it takes the normal amount of time.
Of course, don't clear the cache everyday. I suggest doing it after maintenance (which happen weekly, I think), or after patch updates (which don't happen often).

As for multiple servers at the same time; it's only to be expected that there is a possibility of lag. The only suggestion I have is to play on one server at a time. Bear in mind that by playing on multiple servers at the same time not only uses more bandwidth, but also significantly increases the CPU usage of your flash plug-in, so even if your have high bandwidth it could still seem 'laggy'.

carbondz2010

Rank 0
carbondz2010
PostedJul 04, 2013 4:42 am

Cordei wrote:
carbondz2010 wrote:

True, if you delete the cache it has to download all the files again. However, that's only the first time you go back into the game, the next time it takes the normal amount of time.
Of course, don't clear the cache everyday. I suggest doing it after maintenance (which happen weekly, I think), or after patch updates (which don't happen often).

As for multiple servers at the same time; it's only to be expected that there is a possibility of lag. The only suggestion I have is to play on one server at a time. Bear in mind that by playing on multiple servers at the same time not only uses more bandwidth, but also significantly increases the CPU usage of your flash plug-in, so even if your have high bandwidth it could still seem 'laggy'.  

yeah rarely flash is crash, but seems to be laggy when you close it at once, by the way, do you know the weekly maintain day?

sorry for my bad english ^^

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedJul 04, 2013 9:10 am
Does not help for me - cache cleared.
Next 1 hour delays with loading images... but even after it, lags... time to time 2-5 sec delays... only happens last 2 days (after last maintenance).

Cordei

Rank 0
Cordei
PostedJul 04, 2013 11:00 am

carbondz2010 wrote:
yeah rarely flash is crash, but seems to be laggy when you close it at once, by the way, do you know the weekly maintain day?

sorry for my bad english ^^  

The weekly maintenance day is Thursday.
Regular Maintenance First Minute of Thursdays!