ik110

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Re: island of blessing

buff for sitting like seng
MatthewL_27190 wrote:
i think they need to impliment a buff for sitting to long in island of blessing this would make it so people don tjust jion to get free stuff and make them accually have to participate in it... the way it is now lots of people are just sitting in their zone collecting the stuff others are working for and not helping  

I totally agree with the above post.
I have just finished the Island of Blessing and it was ridiculous the amount of people just staying in the safe zone to get free stuff, while just a few tried to get the stones.
Advertisement

acupandabryan

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2013 6:33 am
Hello guys, this is my first post here.

I just wanted to suggest a couple of changes to small graphical/mechanics; glitches / issues i've encountered in the game.

1. On rangers, the way the character holds the bow changes if he/she changes his face angle. ex: char holds bow on left hand when facing right side, then he holds it on his right when facing the left side.

-This is a very small thing and doesn't affect gameplay at all.. but to some perfectionist people like me tends to be irritated by these small mistakes that should've been perfected in the early stages of the game's development.

2. There's too much TEXT attached to a certain character.

-As a new player, I was totally confused by the multitude of things and titles attached to a player. I don't really see the point of showing the character's achievement and title to its overhead display when you can just "view" him and see it there.

3. Given number 2, Wings are too big and becomes an irritating sight adding the fact that the screen takes up alot of space with the TEXT and ICONS.

-I understand that wings are a great way to boast your prowess, but it is very problematic when your character's body is almost devoured by those oversized wings.

4. There's too much Icon in the screen.

-Most of the icon's shortcut key in the bottom of the screen are learned by newbies in the early stage of the game. I for one, didn't had a problem learning them. By the time I had played for 2 days, I didn't even need those icons anymore. They add to the space and is unsightly.

5. Unnecessary "ownership TEXT" attached to a pet.

-Again, I don't see the point of adding a text telling the world that this pet is owned by this player. We can see that the monster is following that player, isn't that enough to determine that it is his pet?

astralkid0114

GameSage: Aeria Browser
astralkid0114
PostedJun 28, 2013 1:42 pm
acupandabryan wrote:
Hello guys, this is my first post here.

3. Given number 2, Wings are too big and becomes an irritating sight adding the fact that the screen takes up alot of space with the TEXT and ICONS.

4. There's too much Icon in the screen.

5. Unnecessary "ownership TEXT" attached to a pet.

3. True, but that's why they enable us to hide players.

4. This I agree with.. I use a laptop and it becomes quite annoying when I accidentally click an icon. Happens too many times. I would like the option to hide all of these icons, as I know the shortcuts by heart.

5. see #3

I do see your points as valid though. There are ways around 3 and 5, but 4, sadly, is not.

hikariXhikaru98

Rank 0
hikariXhikaru98
PostedJun 30, 2013 8:33 pm

classs

add the new classs in cs ... beastmaster class ~~~~

ShizTokin

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2013 4:39 am
Zodiac Enchantment Stone

There are 2 of them with the Exact same name. One is Epic, and the other is Legendary. These titles need to be added before the crystal name so that one may list it in their shop for purchase.

At the moment when i list a "Zodiac Enchantment Crystal" (even through click and drag) it will only register the Legendary stone and not the epic.

ik110

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Events

Please could there be some events for Dragon Crystals, as every one seems to want them, and they are so expensive in the players shops.

Thank you Very Happy

ShizTokin

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2013 7:23 am
I would appreciate some more vault space.

I would pay crystal for more vault space.

Even 1 more page would more than help.

ShizTokin

Rank 0
PostedJul 05, 2013 4:10 am
The Zodiac Sword Shard needs Cast Speed as well as Attack Speed.

Right now "Cast speed +%" is not included in the set giving characters that use Attack speed an +5% - +7% attack speed advantage.

astralkid0114

astralkid0114
PostedJul 11, 2013 4:04 am
ShizTokin wrote:
I would appreciate some more vault space.

I would pay crystal for more vault space.

Even 1 more page would more than help.  

Not sure if you saw my mini-guide on using your temp storage as a "3rd vault page" kinda thing.. I've cleared up over half my 2nd vault page by doing this from stacks of epic shards, muts, pet books (hog up the most slots), rods, etc etc.. I do muts/rods/soul crystals/essences/etc etc in 1stack before it goes to my temp storage. You'd be surprised how much space you can clear up this way. ^^

astralkid0114

astralkid0114
PostedJul 13, 2013 2:53 am
*** IMPLEMENT allowing the assistant guild master , at least.. to be able to activate seignior (server-wide 2x experience).. it can be difficult for 1 person to (every day, at the same time) make this happen. It would be nice if a 2nd person could activate it if the guild master isn't available that day, or whatnot***