Hello guys, this is my first post here.
I just wanted to suggest a couple of changes to small graphical/mechanics; glitches / issues i've encountered in the game.
1. On rangers, the way the character holds the bow changes if he/she changes his face angle. ex: char holds bow on left hand when facing right side, then he holds it on his right when facing the left side.
-This is a very small thing and doesn't affect gameplay at all.. but to some perfectionist people like me tends to be irritated by these small mistakes that should've been perfected in the early stages of the game's development.
2. There's too much TEXT attached to a certain character.
-As a new player, I was totally confused by the multitude of things and titles attached to a player. I don't really see the point of showing the character's achievement and title to its overhead display when you can just "view" him and see it there.
3. Given number 2, Wings are too big and becomes an irritating sight adding the fact that the screen takes up alot of space with the TEXT and ICONS.
-I understand that wings are a great way to boast your prowess, but it is very problematic when your character's body is almost devoured by those oversized wings.
4. There's too much Icon in the screen.
-Most of the icon's shortcut key in the bottom of the screen are learned by newbies in the early stage of the game. I for one, didn't had a problem learning them. By the time I had played for 2 days, I didn't even need those icons anymore. They add to the space and is unsightly.
5. Unnecessary "ownership TEXT" attached to a pet.
-Again, I don't see the point of adding a text telling the world that this pet is owned by this player. We can see that the monster is following that player, isn't that enough to determine that it is his pet?