bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJul 01, 2013 1:27 am

What are some good active clans?

Ok so I might be joining WUPURASS but im not sure 100% (or even 50%) still up to Meat to decide but in the case that I do not make it in the clan I was wondering what are some other good active clans?

Advertisement

Noobszle

Rank 2
PostedJul 01, 2013 1:55 am
Mercenary is just number one, Great players with lots of fun, (most fun on the TS)

For the rest I can say that the best clan for you is mostly the clan were your friends are also in.

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedJul 01, 2013 1:57 am
^

And long time ago i was in TroyaForceOne clan , 38Members were online per day.
I don't know how it's going in that clan these days... So yea , You might check.

bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJul 01, 2013 10:47 am
xHiqH. wrote:
^

And long time ago i was in TroyaForceOne clan , 38Members were online per day.
I don't know how it's going in that clan these days... So yea , You might check.  

I have seen people in this clan out and about but havent seem large amount from the same clan on at the same time like WUPURASS.

Mercenary is just number one, Great players with lots of fun, (most fun on the TS)

For the rest I can say that the best clan for you is mostly the clan were your friends are also in.  

First of all I dont have any wt friends exept for crazwolf and I met him yesterday this is mostly because I have started over several times (like 7) and when I kept a account going it got hacked... and im a noob (rank wise game wise im usually good ask crazwolf)why would the number 1 clan let me in?

bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJul 01, 2013 2:35 pm
I got approved in WUPURASS Very Happy I feel like even more of a nub now everyone are so high rank 0.0 ...

IMDABOSSNIGGA

Rank 0
IMDABOSSNIGGA
PostedJul 01, 2013 10:11 pm
uhmm but WUPURASS not that fun clan they got no teamspeak and they always stick lol

bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJul 01, 2013 11:32 pm
IMDABOSSNIGGA wrote:
uhmm but WUPURASS not that fun clan they got no teamspeak and they always stick lol  

So atleast they accept applications myn was sitting in the clan ur in for 2 days and nothing not even a message from someone saying I was declined

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedJul 02, 2013 12:48 am
IMDABOSSNIGGA wrote:

Was once in WUPURASS, and yes, they do have a TeamSpeak...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedJul 02, 2013 9:07 am
You are always welcome to join WeOwnHard Smile We stick together as brothers and sisters. If you wanna join us please do let us know.

bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJul 02, 2013 12:01 pm
yaseenmalik wrote:
You are always welcome to join WeOwnHard Smile We stick together as brothers and sisters. If you wanna join us please do let us know.  

I think ima apply WUPURASS dosnt seem as active as i though :/ no one in the clan right now is on but me...