bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJul 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Alright for first siggy?

I was wondering is this alright considering it was my first siggy i have made???

Can someone give me a ulr or make a video for making good background for siggys (for paint.net) i would appreciate it.
Advertisement

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedJul 02, 2013 12:05 am
Well ,
I don't advise you to use paint but well , Good job as a first siggy.
If you want a good backgrund and matches to the render , You can follow these steps "Only in photoshop".

1- Copy & paste your render like 3 times every1 in new layer.

2- Put them behind each other and resize them to bigger untill you remove the white/<color> of the bg.

3- Click on CTRL and check them all & press on right click & click on "Convert as 1 picture" i guess it named like that.

4- Use smudge tool & Smudge the picture until it look good.

I'll do tutorial when i have time.
(Thread tutorial).

bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJul 02, 2013 12:45 am
xHiqH. wrote:
Well ,
If you want a good backgrund and matches to the render , You can follow these steps "Only in photoshop".

2- Put them behind each other and resize them to bigger untill you remove the white/<color> of the bg.

3- Click on CTRL and check them all & press on right click & click on "Convert as 1 picture" i guess it named like that.

(Thread tutorial).  

I like paint its nice and simple and i made a sig shot so if you want to request one to help me get some practice it would be nice (link in my sig) its in to gf forums tho. And what do u think of the siggy i made like a hour ago?

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedJul 02, 2013 2:04 am
bloodhp wrote:
xHiqH. wrote:
Well ,

(Thread tutorial).  

I like paint its nice and simple and i made a sig shot so if you want to request one to help me get some practice it would be nice (link in my sig) its in to gf forums tho. And what do u think of the siggy i made like a hour ago?

Good as a begginer.
Well mate , Paint is not good application to edit signatures. use photoshop , Watch tutorials to be pro in it.
Good luck

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
PostedJul 02, 2013 4:13 am
Hmm as hiqh said use photoshop would be better then paint x10.
EDIT:The siggy is good but the font ;o