z4bus4

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2013 3:51 am

failed to receive version info

- User Account: z4bus4
- Server Name:Seraphimon
- Tamer Name: RobertTheKid
- Issue Summary:
failed to receive version info, please check ur internet connection. my internet is ok, I can play other than DMO so what"s this ??
Advertisement

Suepaboii

Rank 2
Suepaboii
PostedJun 28, 2013 4:37 am
what do you mean Failed to receive version info?
you can't connect or what?
if that's the case, it usually might take a few tries to actually log in,
hope this helps (:

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJun 28, 2013 6:48 am
Have you tried checking your game files? Make sure everything is ok, sounds like a game file issue but i could be wrong.

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedJun 28, 2013 7:38 am
It's a connection error of the launcher, he can't connect to the Joymax server
It happens to me after every update because Kerio asks me to replace the entry ^^

Is your firewall or router blocking something?
Did you restart your PC but it still happens?
Does it still happen if you disable your windows firewall or the firewall of kerio/avira/or another safety program you are using? Some are quite annoying when it comes to connections or file replacements.
If it still happens, maybe reinstalling DMO can help.

z4bus4

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2013 6:23 pm
I allready restart PC, restart modem, reinstall DMO and patching again from first patch. But until now the problem is same. I can't go in game, this happen after last patch any idea ??? can u tell me in ur LauncherLib there is vGdmo what version is it ??

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedJun 28, 2013 6:38 pm
Knowing the version won't help you, since it's a connection issue.
Something blocks your connection
Disable your windows firewall or the firewall of kerio/avira/or another safety program and look if it works then
I know that GDMO has IP blocks but I don't think thats the problem, since you have played before

z4bus4

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2013 8:21 am
firewall allready off, and I don't use any antivirus, the probelm still here. I can't log in anymore, everytime the launcher start can't receive again I don't know what to do now Sad Sad. pokemonlight above u say replace the entry, what is it mean ?? or this because my internet connection too slow to play at this patch now ??

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedJun 29, 2013 8:48 am   Last edited by pokemonlight on Jun 30, 2013 7:35 am. Edited 1 time in total
Uhm.. how to explain that..
For example, the firewall Kerio asks every time if a file is allowed to connect to the internet. And if something changes on that file, it asks again.
Hm, but if you disabled you firewalls, I have no idea whats the problem. If you have a router, the router can block something. But you have played before, so it shouldn't be the problem. Your speed isn't that important, just if it's really slow.
So I'm out of ideas now. Maybe the support can help you somehow.

z4bus4

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2013 1:55 am
yea, ok thankks for ur response pokemon Sad