Author Message

ronaldvj2

Rank 0
Joined
20 Mar 2013
Posts
13
Location
Caracas, Venezuela Venezuela
PostedJun 27, 2013 2:10 am

keyboard problem

On several occasions the game stops reading the keyboard. to the point that you have to restart the computer to return to normal state



  1. the problem occurs while you are in combat.
  2. the character stops moving,
  3. you can not move anywhere,
  4. you can not end task and return to Windows,
  5. you must restart pc
Advertisement

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
Joined
06 Nov 2012
Posts
1355
Location
Brussels Belgium
PostedJun 27, 2013 2:22 am

Re: keyboard problem

ronaldvj2 wrote:
On several occasions the game stops reading the keyboard. to the point that you have to restart the computer to return to normal state



  1. the problem occurs while you are in combat.
  2. the character stops moving,
  3. you can not move anywhere,
  4. you can not end task and return to Windows,
  5. you must restart pc
 

Check if your keyboard is plugged in well, update drivers(if there's any idk), Otherwise send a ticket to aeria explaining your problem.
But i really think it's your keyboard. Is it old? If yes, try to replace it.

Psychbreaker

Rank 0
Psychbreaker
Joined
18 Sep 2009
Posts
8
Location
United States
PostedJun 27, 2013 3:07 am
Are you using a laptop, or desktop? I've had this happen a few times on my laptop. Also, if you could let us know which keyboard (desktop) you're using, that'd help me help you.

In the meantime, for either desktop or laptop, try hooking up a different keyboard.

ronaldvj2

Rank 0
Joined
20 Mar 2013
Posts
13
Location
Caracas, Venezuela Venezuela
PostedJun 27, 2013 3:14 am

Re: keyboard problem

Dem_GemZ wrote:
ronaldvj2 wrote:
On several occasions the game stops reading the keyboard. to the point that you have to restart the computer to return to normal state



  1. the problem occurs while you are in combat.
  2. the character stops moving,
  3. you can not move anywhere,
  4. you can not end task and return to Windows,
  5. you must restart pc
 

Check if your keyboard is plugged in well, update drivers(if there's any idk), Otherwise send a ticket to aeria explaining your problem.
But i really think it's your keyboard. Is it old? If yes, try to replace it.  


I bought the keyboard recently, the model is Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600. I play other online games and the problem only happens in SF2

ronaldvj2

Rank 0
Joined
20 Mar 2013
Posts
13
Location
Caracas, Venezuela Venezuela
PostedJun 27, 2013 3:16 am
Psychbreaker wrote:
Are you using a laptop, or desktop? I've had this happen a few times on my laptop. Also, if you could let us know which keyboard (desktop) you're using, that'd help me help you.

In the meantime, for either desktop or laptop, try hooking up a different keyboard.  


I'm using desktop i bought the keyboard recently, the model is Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600. I play other online games and the problem only happens in SF2

Psychbreaker

Rank 0
Psychbreaker
Joined
18 Sep 2009
Posts
8
Location
United States
PostedJun 27, 2013 3:36 am
Alright, well then, if you have a different keyboard available, please hook it up and try to play SF2 with that one.

If you have the same error with different keyboards, I might be able to help, but I don't know the specifics of that one keyboard.

WetDreamerz

Rank 1
WetDreamerz
Joined
09 Jul 2012
Posts
251
Location
Australia
PostedJun 27, 2013 5:42 am
Could be an overheating issue, A friend had this problem when playing Diablo 3 In his Laptop.

bobby.gudgeon

Rank 0
Joined
02 Aug 2013
Posts
40
Location
United States
PostedAug 07, 2013 1:11 pm
This exact same thing is happening to me! It's not my keyboard or my computer! It's the game! Been playing for about a week now & it has happened 4-5 times! Keyboard just stops working & have to reboot PC! There are some weird bugs with this game!!!

bobby.gudgeon

Rank 0
Joined
02 Aug 2013
Posts
40
Location
United States
PostedAug 09, 2013 12:05 pm
This keeps happening to me!!! I have never had this happen until I started playing this game!!! Please fix this problem Aeria!!!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: