synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedJun 27, 2013 1:32 am

GAME SAGES FAQ

gamesages
1: a game sage is a player that is available in your game to help you when you have questions and concerns on a minor basis, ie. where is this quest turn in/pick up, how do i send a ticket,how can i change my avatar on the forums, and other things along these lines. a game sage or people with a [GS] tag in game are there to guide you.
2: a [GS] is not a [GM]. A [GS] does however report to the [GM] problems and concerns. ie rule violations, suspected hacking, glitches and bugs noticed in game, and/or inappropriate forum posts.
3: a [GS] with the approval of the [GM]s can make/host events to make your game experience that much more fun.
4. a [GS] will never ask you for your password.
5. a [GS] will do their best to help you if asked. (within reason) ie. if they don't know the answer to your question will look it up.
6. remember a [GS] is a player just like you. they are not gods they do not get any anything that a normal player cannot receive in game. ie. better gear= nope... gmstat boosts = nope extra target on their head=yup idk why but everyone loves to kill the [GS] Smile
7. a [GS] is usually available in the shout box as well as in game.

i hope this clears up some of the information about [GS]=game sage. if anyone would like me to add somthing to this list please message me and let me know.
Advertisement

jorvie28

Rank 0
jorvie28
PostedOct 06, 2013 8:29 am
Very well said! Thank You.

A healthy community thrives best. Special Thanks to simxxx for making me a wonderful siggy :p

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedOct 06, 2013 12:23 pm
While those are the basic points of a GS, most people are not aware of them so its always good to get those thrown around, making sure the community is more aware of what a GS truly is.