JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2013 4:40 am   Last edited by JudithFlow on Jun 26, 2013 4:57 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Resource] Equipment Appearance

Screenshots gallore
Since people occasionally ask how outfit X looks on class Y, I figured I'd start a thread for screenshots. I don't have all outfits for all classes, so any help is appreciated.

Making a good picture can be tricky, it does involve some camera work (to get a nice angle) and editing. Sometimes even resizing, but more often cutting out the important part (your character) from the screenshot and placing her into a new image.

Also try to find a place with a "neutral" background, with colors not found in the outfit or your character, so the subject (your outfit + character) stands out better, while the background won't distract too much from the subject either. Especially with darker outfits, light backgrounds work better. Also try to stay clear from glowing objects in the background, these do affect the coloring of your image a lot! So this thread is a guide for people wondering how something looks in game, not an "awesome screenshot collection".

I'll start (and try to maintain) an index in my next post, then add screenshots after that in new posts.

Mod: Good job! Mr. Green Readers may also wish to view this topic for additional information.
Advertisement

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2013 4:44 am   Last edited by JudithFlow on Jul 01, 2013 4:10 pm. Edited 16 times in total
INDEX

Outfits

Call of the Wild
Classic Bunny-Girl Tux
Kama Sutra Cooldown Set
Neon Bunny-Girl Tux
Regal Minstrel Pantaloons
Sweet Candy Stripper
Tragic Schoolgirl

Armors
Defender
Medic
Punisher
Sentinel
Shadow Walker
Whipper

Lingerie

Weapons (and weapon outfits)

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2013 4:50 am   Last edited by JudithFlow on Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm. Edited 1 time in total
EDIT: Images removed, but I'll just keep this reserved incase I need more space later.

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2013 5:31 am
Sweet Candy Stripper - Medic

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedJun 26, 2013 6:35 am
Frist Forum Rules...

3. Scarlet Blade is a mature game, and has an age restriction. Screenshots, Movies, or other images of the game are not allowed to be visible in the public areas. The game has a mature rating, and it is expected that such content could be mature. Links to such content may be posted (in the Scarlet Blade Forums, or in Profiles/Blogs), but the images may not be displayed directly. This will allow those that wish to view this content to do so, without requiring that anyone who loads the page view it.  

Second
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1948763
[Updating with requests] instead of making a new thread you could contribute to that one

Etc
This thread on how it looks to be ..it will end up with lots of pages just from a single person...
(1 post per costume)

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2013 6:49 am
Ahhh, so there it was!
And yes, I know about the age thing, so I definitely wasn't looking to post boobie images, but rather a PG friendly collection (maybe sexy, but certainly no nudity) on a per class basis. An outfit does look different on a medic than it does on a Shadow Walker or a Sentinel, and that's what I try to supply Smile
I also considered adding them to the Wikia, but I'm not sure they would fit with the informative character of that place. Not to mention, I'm completely unfamiliar with Wikia encoding and formatting.

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2013 7:21 am
Well, I just spent about a day taking screenshots. Still have to do the Whipper, which I'll get to when she hits lvl 25 sometime.
Changed all the links directly to my Flickr collections.
Also plan to do some Lingerie, but I wait for that till my Whipper hits lvl 25 as well, since I want to do those images in the club.

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2013 4:20 pm
Added Whipper alpha through gamma, the Kama Sutra set and the Classic Bunny-Girl Tux.

Lingeries (mostly Seastar I think) will be added next when I have time, and more Deltas as I find them (which will take ages). So if anyone has clear screenshots of outfit/class combinations or armor grades that I don't have (yet), feel free to post. It will be a while for most of my characters to hit lvl 34, and I don't expect many more costumes for my characters for a while either, since I'm pretty satisfied with the ones I have now.

maikayeng

Rank 0
maikayeng
PostedJul 22, 2013 8:56 am
when i get on scarlet blade i'll take screenshots of all the outfits i have, and edit this post with the pictures

maikayeng

Rank 0
maikayeng
PostedJul 22, 2013 10:01 am   Last edited by maikayeng on Jul 23, 2013 3:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
all my links broke LOL check my last post