taneli12

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Help!!!!!!!!!

[color=red][/color]PLZ HELP!
Its saying i do not having character in BFH and i did waste for nothing 10e?! PLz help if u can buy funds from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Advertisement

J_Walter

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!

taneli12 wrote:
Its saying i do not having character in BFH and i did waste for nothing 10e?! PLz help if u can buy funds from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

You have to create a BFH-Account with Aeria-Games, that means if you already have a account for your mail wich you use at aeria-games too, it'll never works Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

BUT
If you haven't a Lord of Ultima-Account you can make one with Aeria-Games too. Than you
can BUY FUNDS. You need to buy them at the Lord of Ultima side of the AERIA-Games side

Hope i can help you! Wink

RestWT

Rank 3
RestWT
PostedDec 12, 2013 1:13 am

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!

J_Walter wrote:
taneli12 wrote:

You have to create a BFH-Account with Aeria-Games, that means if you already have a account for your mail wich you use at aeria-games too, it'll never works Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

BUT
If you haven't a Lord of Ultima-Account you can make one with Aeria-Games too. Than you
can BUY FUNDS. You need to buy them at the Lord of Ultima side of the AERIA-Games side

Hope i can help you! Wink  

this should help you