XIGNCODE3 is next generation anti-hacking solution for online game that using patent of "based on structure of one-time excutable code". Also, XIGNCODE3 able to integrate various security policy of management company.
Error Code : 0xE019100B
- Error Code : 0xE019100B
- Error Code : 0xE0191009
- “Failed to initialize XignCode”
- Error Code : 0xE0191005
- Error Code : 0XE0191002
- Auto-Updater & Log Reporter
- Tips to consider :
This error code will output when illegal program is detected on your PC.
Please delete all the files which are located below.
- C:\users\computer name\appdata\local\temp
Note : You may have to delete or remove any 3rd party application, injectors and or hack tools that could change or modify soldier front engine game values.
Error Code : 0xE0191009
This error code will output when XIGNCODE3 Module has not been downloaded on your PC.
Please check your internet connection and run Soldier Front 2 after turning off all the anti-virus and other firefall related programs (Including Windows Firefall)
Make sure your firewalls, anti-virus are not blocking the Aeria Ignite.exe application you can also make an exception in your anti-virus and firewall settings.
IF error code ?
“Failed to initialize XignCode”
“Error: Failed to find value”
- Delete all files in main XIGNCODE path folder located in the Aeriagames/SoldierFront2 folder and copy/paste them back and launch back the game, if this solution does not work re-install the game and try re-updating with the launcher. Once this is done re-launch the game with the game application.
Error Code : 0xE0191005
- This may occurs when you try to start the game and (multiple) application of the same application are started.
End the game process .exe application in the tab processes. Restart the game with launcher.
Error Code : 0XE0191002
- This error occurs when running multiple online games that use xigncode.
For example, you are playing Soldier Front 2 and you are trying to open A.V.A or any other type of games who use XIGNCODE3 anti-cheat system.
Close down the game application.
Tips to consider :
Auto-Updater & Log Reporter
You can find a error log document in the AeriaGames/SoldierFront2/Binaries foldier by clicking on the Auto-Updater Reporter, once this is done open the AutoReportLog.txt you can send the list of errors or the file document by direct support inquiry on the official Aeria website. You can also make a post on the forum to get further help.
Anything that could change the following might kick you from the game :
- Non-client bot via using "One-time excutable code" patent
- General hacking tool and mutant via using "Win32 API calling pattern and frequency" patent
- Detect of major kernal function modification
- Detect DLL injection
- Detect virtual memory code injection
- Detect keyboard highjacking in game
- Detect illegal control of DHCP
- Detect Nuking/drop hack
- Detect auto click
- Detect software/hardware macro
- Detect message hook
- Detect multy client
Note : Anything who enter in conflict with XIGNCODE3, firewalls, anti-virus and webshields could or may cause you to crash or get kicked from the game, it is best to make an exception or to disable these programs while playing.
Any 3rd party applications, software, hardware, injectors, tools, macros, hook-kit, multi-client, DLL injectors or anything change and modify the game values will get you kicked, you could also get banned since it is a violation of the Aeria games TOS.
You can also contact XIGNCODE3 developers by going on the official contact webpage : http://www.wellbia.com/dp/?q=en/node/6
Or by sending them an email at : email@example.com