jas11262010

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 4:52 am
Thank you for your efforts in providing this information.
Advertisement

rvbarton

Rank 0
rvbarton
PostedMay 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: so hard to click X_X

peepeeleepew wrote:
Is there any way to make clicking your enemy easier? Some kind of game set up or something like that? Sometimes i just standing there for like 5sec bashing my mouse's left button and still cant click at my enemy... Maybe some dog tag got in the way...  

use the tab key...

togaras

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 3:24 am

Re: Contribution -> Rank Points

peepeeleepew wrote:
scarlet_mania wrote:
What is Contribution Point in Janus/TP used for??
and How to get the contribution Point? (By Killing/Damaging/Getting Hit)  

ya some guy, with 0 kill and 17 deaths became number 1... that is weird  

The contribution points you get, depends on the class you play.

- Healer Class (Medic) get Points for Healing. The more hp you have healed, the more contribution points you get.
- Tank Class (Defender, Whipper) get Points for Recieving Damage. The more Damage you get by Enemies, the more points for you.
- All other classes might get their points by damage dealt, right?

the guy with 0:17 on place #1 was a Defender for sure. And he was without a doc in team. I play whipper, without a doc I often be in top 33%, with doc its just better. You just need to permanently eat damage.

so just do whats your role and you will be good in contribution points
and when all do what they are suposed to do, your faction will win Wink

warp3101

Rank 0
warp3101
PostedJun 02, 2013 12:50 pm
Quick question guys. Is it true that when I reach level 30, I wouldn't be able to purchase my ultimate?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJun 02, 2013 9:13 pm
warp3101 wrote:
Quick question guys. Is it true that when I reach level 30, I wouldn't be able to purchase my ultimate?  

This is not true, no. If you don't have the Silver Medals to purchase it once you're 30, you can still use Gold Medals to purchase it through the Gold Medal Vending Machine. This is generally located right next to the Silver Medal one.

susumimipet

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2013 12:10 pm
Two questions:
- What is the "ultimate" skill that is purchasable with rank points or medals?
- Starting from level 30 you can't enter battleground? Since your post says last level for turnpike is 29

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2013 12:44 pm
susumimipet wrote:
Two questions:
- What is the "ultimate" skill that is purchasable with rank points or medals?
- Starting from level 30 you can't enter battleground? Since your post says last level for turnpike is 29  

There's a very high damage skill for each class, it can be purchased from the Ult. tab on the medal vending machines. It costs 20 silver medals and 30,000 rankpoints.
It is really high damage, usually has some debuffs and/or other effects (like a stun), usually it's an AoE. It deals almost as much damage as 2 lvl 20 cyberclusters. It also has a rather long cooldown. The punisher one is 15 minutes for example.

As for battlegrounds: there are lvl 30+ battlegrounds too, you can still go to Janus or Turnpike (NO free spidermech included)

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJun 22, 2013 12:06 pm
susumimipet wrote:

Sorry about this. The guide has been updated to reflect the level 34 content.

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 22, 2013 6:46 am
Hello,

I have a question, please. Are silver medals no longer useful after you have gone to a certain level. I have not seen-not really looking for-a Dog Tag Reward Officer since Caergate. Thank you.Smile

Michelle

damicles2k

Rank 0
damicles2k
PostedOct 22, 2013 11:20 am
I know I have picked up Dog Tags in Turnpike and Janus for lvl30+, but lately I have not received any Battle Notifications and attempts to register for either battle end up with something to the effect of you cannot register for the battle at this time.
I've literally waited till I saw some peeps already registered before trying and still get the same message. I have not been able to reach either battleground since hitting lvl30.
Now I could have swore I read somewhere there was a setting to turn off the Battle Notifications and thought I might have done that, so I went looking in all my options/settings and **** if I cannot find anything.