SEZERA

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2013 6:28 am

BATTLEGROUND PORT EXPLOIT OR NOT!

Recently We have seen some players who think they are really smart use BattleGround button when they are about to be killed.First of all We want to know if Gms are aware of this situation.Second can it be labelled as an exploit or not ? If it is not an exploit , Nobody will get even one kill since noone is squishy enough to die before they are able to click that Battleground button.We expect an announcement about it from Gms. I would rather gms should fix this because even if it were accepted as an exploit there would not be a proper way to prove they used this expoit. Ideas ?
Advertisement

GoonReaper

Rank 5
GoonReaper
PostedJun 22, 2013 6:51 am
QQ there is no battleground button on any of the console games I play. Guess I will just have to do without Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJun 22, 2013 6:56 am
Not really an exploit, just a feature. You can't prove that someone used it, it could have been a summon, recall rune or whatever.
I would assume you use it too, though, considering you got summoned out every time in PvP.

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedJun 22, 2013 7:56 am
PM response to this is in this thread:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2013955

Aussie86

Rank 2
Aussie86
PostedJun 22, 2013 8:01 am
splasher__ wrote:
I would assume you use it too, though, considering you got summoned out every time in PvP.  

Hahaha so true Very Happy

SEZERA

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2013 8:08 am
splasher__ wrote:
Not really an exploit, just a feature. You can't prove that someone used it, it could have been a summon, recall rune or whatever.

Stop making stupid posts!
This post has been made to discuss if that battleground button should be changed or not.It has not been made to express personal problems or troll.If you have got some precious ideas about it , please share them with us. Didnt notice there was already a post about it.I am going to follow the issue on the previous post made about it. Thanks for warning.