Advertisement

swredencoille

Rank 0
swredencoille
PostedJun 19, 2013 2:04 pm
rather than quote his entire post ill just say i agree with maximus, this was not an easy event time wise... spent a lot of effort and time plundering ,.. spent a lot of dks... and res for troops to do the dungs.... all spoilt by the fact that i got 12 days done, and now you asking me to mess around with chopping cropping and pasting crap.... i can barely manage the single screenshot, i can understand you had no input into what cog devs did to the game interface.... but you shopuld have either called it at that and accepted that they screwed you too.... instead of asking for crap like this which can be doctored once and reused as neede, also would have been nice if it had been announced the change somehow instead of stealthty change to 1st post... wasted all the work i did yest and started way late today as i only found out an hour ago that you required this, that would be around 8.pm my time... all in all not impressed by the response to this.

davesmithi123

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Event tier 3

Days

Lunwlf

Rank 0
Lunwlf
PostedJun 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Here is what I think he means

I am no whiz on computer, and I only have Microsoft paint, and usually fail at everything, but this is what I think he is asking for:

This took maybe 5-10 mins of cropping then cut and paste. I put as full pic so everyone can see the example and won't have to go through the trouble of clicking on links.

I hope this helps everyone Smile

solution42o

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Really GM's???

Ok, well this is complete bull. now that something got messed up you guys want us to go out of our way to get what you need. This is complete backwards...you guys should be trying to compensate us for something that we had no control over. All this cropping and such won't help anything cause once you crop something you can edit it, so how will you even know if the dates or what you are looking at is even a the real date. What's even more messed up is that you guys didn't even give a notice to what needed to be done....you simple edited your first post on the event page and then expected people to read it. I don't go on forums a lot...the only reason I am on this one is cause of the event. If it wasn't for the event i wouldn't be on here. Some of us work and can't sit and refresh the screen every 5min to see if you posted something. I think your GM team is showing how lazy you guys really are.

FlynnDenning

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Gotta be kidding

Summer Of Pain
I think we all know where the pain is. Instead of us fixing it for you. You fix it for us.

FynnDenning

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJun 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Re: Gotta be kidding

Summer Of Pain
Hey all, in light of recent events, we have ended the event early and just given anyone with a valid entry 6 free days of consideration. More info in the main post.