Author Message

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9836
Location
Finland
PostedJun 06, 2013 8:27 am
Mischievous. wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
Mischievous. wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
I can put 10 Oreos in my mouth and swallow them all together. You guys want to see?  
das hawt.  


I just eat the white cream inside. Yummy~  
KELLIE LOLOL DAS DIRTY.  


huh? what? everyone likes the white cream inside wtf the other black parts are nasty.

;-;  

Racist much.

Advertisement

Mischievous.

Rank 0
Mischievous.
Joined
30 May 2013
Posts
99
Location
France
PostedJun 06, 2013 8:37 am
splasher__ wrote:
Racist much.  


NO ONE LIKES THE BLACK PART~ D: ok back on topic now before yelled at. qq

kizik5

Rank 2
kizik5
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
488
Location
Thomasville United States
PostedJun 08, 2013 2:07 am
GMPaladin wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
y u no AVA  


AVA is operated by the EU office, you can ask them to join in if they would like Smile  


Obviously the answer will be no because there are too few people who still even play for the event to even work. Just close the game.

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
830
Location
United States
PostedJun 08, 2013 10:34 am
kizik5 wrote:
GMPaladin wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
y u no AVA  


AVA is operated by the EU office, you can ask them to join in if they would like Smile  


Obviously the answer will be no because there are too few people who still even play for the event to even work. Just close the game.  

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
Joined
04 Apr 2010
Posts
1782
Location
Lancaster United States
PostedJun 08, 2013 11:09 am
Talent contest you say... /instantly interested.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedJun 08, 2013 12:59 pm
kizik5 wrote:
GMPaladin wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
y u no AVA  


AVA is operated by the EU office, you can ask them to join in if they would like Smile  


Obviously the answer will be no because there are too few people who still even play for the event to even work. Just close the game.  
lol it's pretty many that play. Probably the ava pm doesn't want us to have nice event's

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1436
Location
Norway
PostedJun 08, 2013 2:07 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
kizik5 wrote:
GMPaladin wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
y u no AVA  


AVA is operated by the EU office, you can ask them to join in if they would like Smile  


Obviously the answer will be no because there are too few people who still even play for the event to even work. Just close the game.  
lol it's pretty many that play. Probably the ava pm doesn't want us to have nice event's  
With a few changes in the game it can become alot better. And there is also lack of events there right now. GS team is reduced to 6 cuz Ziggy and Ramsis left. I do have some good events I can come with, but it require me to become a GS to do them.

amillieS2

Rank 0
Joined
10 Nov 2010
Posts
13
Location
United States
PostedJun 11, 2013 12:02 pm
Edit: Removed inappropriate language.

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
Joined
09 May 2012
Posts
602
Location
Neko Land, India
PostedJun 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Q-Q it suddenly got colder here summer don't go before coming (stupid India Q~Q)

xxxKiebraxxx

Rank 0
Joined
22 May 2011
Posts
4
Location
Honduras
PostedJun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Aeria Games 2013 Summer of Fun!

Summer events await you in all your favorite games!
3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: