Author Message

chrono732

Rank 0
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
21
Location
PJ Malaysia
PostedJun 01, 2013 6:52 am
any way we know their route?
Advertisement

JudithFlow

Rank 0
Joined
22 May 2013
Posts
160
Location
Netherlands
PostedJun 04, 2013 11:31 am
chrono732 wrote:
any way we know their route?  

Just hop on your bike and follow them around. I've seen at least 3 different ones in Mereholt, each doing its own round. And I'm betting there are at least 2 more. Their spawn seems completely random. Sometimes I get 2 in a row, sometimes I don't see any for an hour in the same area.
There are also at least 2 in Enocia, but I don't see them very often. Probably because Enocia is more densely populated with players, and because your avarage newbie WOULD get killed by it.

I wish they were hostile a bit more often though, that should help deplete the farmbots from their healthpots faster, while a good player who managed to reach Mereholt will know how to fight or run away Very Happy

goldacorn

Rank 0
goldacorn
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
62
Location
United States
PostedJun 06, 2013 2:46 am
I run into them occasionally, normally a team of 2. I've always assumed the rare occasions when one is alone that someone must have already killed her partner and for some reason let the other live. they don't seem to have definite routes, I spot them everywhere, normally when I'm in the middle of something else and don't have time to run off after them.

Mister_Y

Rank 0
Mister_Y
Joined
27 Mar 2013
Posts
83
Location
Italy
PostedJun 12, 2013 11:54 am
I think they spawn in couple ad take a bit different ways. Just now I killed 2 behind Frozen Basin. Meanwhile i fought one, the other one has arrived and started shooting me, just to make the battle harder!
First time it happened in bears/fiends, but it has happened 3 or 4 times at Devilkin Base.


 

any way we know their route?
 


Once I followed one from Immortal Crossroad, near Immaculate Dibbuks, for at least 3 minutes, until she reached Ecozone, and was killed by a player near spores. So the route is really long.

eveofmana

Rank 0
Joined
04 Jun 2010
Posts
13
Location
United States
PostedJun 13, 2013 1:01 pm
Mister_Y wrote:
I think they spawn in couple ad take a bit different ways. Just now I killed 2 behind Frozen Basin. Meanwhile i fought one, the other one has arrived and started shooting me, just to make the battle harder!
First time it happened in bears/fiends, but it has happened 3 or 4 times at Devilkin Base.


 

any way we know their route?
 


Once I followed one from Immortal Crossroad, near Immaculate Dibbuks, for at least 3 minutes, until she reached Ecozone, and was killed by a player near spores. So the route is really long.  

is there a map with known patterns though? some pic of a map with a road line displaying there routes? anything like that?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedJun 13, 2013 1:05 pm
eveofmana wrote:
is there a map with known patterns though? some pic of a map with a road line displaying there routes? anything like that?  


There is not, though that would be quite useful. xD

eveofmana

Rank 0
Joined
04 Jun 2010
Posts
13
Location
United States
PostedJun 13, 2013 3:57 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
eveofmana wrote:
is there a map with known patterns though? some pic of a map with a road line displaying there routes? anything like that?  


There is not, though that would be quite useful. xD  


guess in order to get it going im gonna get it started, everyone post your known Spy sightings, i've only 1 known path they take cuz well, i was to new and didn't know enough about these lil treasure troves waiting for the slaughter back then but heres mine~

http://puu.sh/3f3RL
http://puu.sh/3f49K
http://puu.sh/3faZL - updated

just look for the neon green line marks, the 3rd pic has the only known route cuz i was able to follow it undisturbed, the others, are how long it took me to catch n kill em if i can follow more i'll see bout updates

JudithFlow

Rank 0
Joined
22 May 2013
Posts
160
Location
Netherlands
PostedJun 17, 2013 1:53 am
Added to Enocia





and to Mereholt

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
Joined
10 Apr 2013
Posts
1037
Location
Canada
PostedJun 18, 2013 1:16 pm
I got attacked by the one near the mines, where the CX-1 spawns. She did not survive to regret it. There's also one who appears near the sign outside Hamal's Camp, but she's fast. If you see one, engage immediately or you won't catch her.

JudithFlow

Rank 0
Joined
22 May 2013
Posts
160
Location
Netherlands
PostedJun 19, 2013 12:37 am
BNuts001 wrote:
I got attacked by the one near the mines, where the CX-1 spawns. She did not survive to regret it. There's also one who appears near the sign outside Hamal's Camp, but she's fast. If you see one, engage immediately or you won't catch her.  

I think those two are the same one, but I haven't followed her long enough to get an exact path.

Same as the one running around the Mereholt crater, I'm pretty sure there's just 2 different ones there. One starting somewhere on the south side, the other somewhere between the portal and the overlook into the crater. Both run clockwise around the crater to the startingpoint of the other.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: