GMLalasa

GameMaster: USA
GMLalasa
PostedJun 18, 2013 7:11 pm   Last edited by GMLalasa on Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Paid Out] Introducing GM Lalasa!

Introducing: GM Lalasa!

Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to meet you all!

Allow me to introduce myself. As a youngling, I attended the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. During my stay, I was sorted into the ultra-cool house of Ravenclaw because of my notable wit and intellect.

Shortly after my stay at Hogwarts, during a normal day in London, your newest GM met what would soon be one of my greatest friends. However my first encounter meeting with this tall weird man with a northern accent was filled with much danger as an entire department store's worth of mannequins attempted to kill them. Or at least we assumed they were trying to, it is very hard to understand what plastic person’s motives really are.

My tall friend and I had many of great adventures, traveling to many of wondrous places. Sadly, I developed a fear of salt shaker shaped screaming robots and stone statues. Due to all the constant danger and very confusing time table of their life, I decided to take a 9 to 5 job like the rest of you mortals.

WINNERS:
Snowdrop
shockjdavis
Caeril
swredencoille
A_teo

CONGRATULATIONS!

Five lucky winners will get:
500 AP!!

During my adventures, there was a lot of downtime. I got to read a lot of books. My absolute favorite was The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson.

What's your favorite book?

(Starts: 6/18 - Ends:6/24 @ 11:59 PM PDT)  

• This is a fun event please keep entries light and good-natured.
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • If you do not follow the rules posted, you may NOT be awarded for prizes.
  • You may not participate across multiple accounts.
  • You may not commit any violation of the ToS!
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • You may not plagiarize, or otherwise copy another person's entry!
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

Ar3s_god_of_war

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2013 7:45 am

Weekly

*edited* no spoilers for any weekly events, please!