Author Message

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJun 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Moar newbie questiones.

Answer!
1. Are there any special gears that can be crafted?
2. If so, what should I be looking out for as a Whipper?
3. If there isn't, are there certain quest/mob drops that would work for better gear as a whipper?
4.Is there any active guild (on Venus) that minds recruiting newbs like me? QQ

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

TehCait

Rank 1
Joined
30 Mar 2013
Posts
257
Location
United States
PostedJun 16, 2013 3:10 pm
No gear crafting in this game yet (don't think there ever will be). Pretty much everything comes from drops.

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
Joined
01 Dec 2012
Posts
928
Location
Texas United States
PostedJun 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Moar newbie questiones.

Answer!
minuzaki wrote:
1. Are there any special gears that can be crafted?
2. If so, what should I be looking out for as a Whipper?
3. If there isn't, are there certain quest/mob drops that would work for better gear as a whipper?
4.Is there any active guild (on Venus) that minds recruiting newbs like me? QQ  


1. No.
2. See 1
3. Drasilmarsh & BC for 20-29 gear, Sub Factory for 30+, same as everyone else
4. There's quite a few...personal fav is Kismet...but you get stuck with MastaJ in there too Razz

Venus Guilds on the Forums:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1864

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJun 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Thank you for your responses. Just one more question, do any of you think crafting will be implemented the game in anyway in the future?

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
Joined
14 Mar 2013
Posts
632
Location
Canberra, Australia
PostedJun 16, 2013 6:51 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Thank you for your responses. Just one more question, do any of you think crafting will be implemented the game in anyway in the future?  

Thankfully, no. It will never be implemented.

Use scanners to identify gear, is the closest thing to crafting equipment, and the closest thing that will ever be implemented.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17829
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedJun 16, 2013 8:49 pm
Whipper is definitely my favorite class, proportionally sized to perfection

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
Joined
14 Mar 2013
Posts
632
Location
Canberra, Australia
PostedJun 17, 2013 1:14 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Whipper is definitely my favorite class, proportionally sized to perfection  

Two things. 1. That has nothing to do with the subject. 2. Sure, "proportionally sized to perfection," if you don't like too much space between the breasts and the hips.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17829
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedJun 17, 2013 5:56 am
UndeadHost wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Whipper is definitely my favorite class, proportionally sized to perfection  

Two things. 1. That has nothing to do with the subject. 2. Sure, "proportionally sized to perfection," if you don't like too much space between the breasts and the hips.  


Yea that space is irrelevant to me, I want to get to the 'interesting' things Wink

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
Joined
06 Nov 2007
Posts
10297
PostedJun 17, 2013 7:21 am
moved to gameplay help

Just plain Beaver now.

greatandarsher

Rank 0
Joined
16 Mar 2013
Posts
20
Location
Singapore
PostedJun 17, 2013 7:48 pm
There is some form of crafting equipment, in a unique way this game implements it.

Firstly, crafting in this case means crafting the stats of the gear and not the physical gear itself.

There are magic kilocrystal that improves the grade of your gear.

There is going to be an item randomizer who can add 2 more stats to your item. This means over perfect stats on your item.

Judging from the possible NPCs available, the synthsizing tech, and how things look, it may be possible to implement gear crafting (making physical weapon from materials) of some form. I mean the mechanics and methods are there but whether the developers decides to implement it or not, we just have to wait, but no, for now gear crafting is not available.

Lvl20 is considered low level, just buy any rare grade weapon u like in the consignment shop (the more + the better). Beyond lvl30 you'll be entering mid game and the most grind period of the game. Beyond that there is no further game content.

I personally think that crafting will be available. Think about it like this, they can sell item 1, item 2, item 3, item 4 and stabilizing catalyst, and safeguard crafting, and replicubes that gives materials required for crafting items, all inside the AP shop just for the sake of crafting something legedary or epic or whatsoever. Crafting is a very lucrative business for the game hosts.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: