iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedJun 16, 2013 9:12 am   Last edited by iampirater2 on Jun 16, 2013 9:42 pm. Edited 1 time in total

WTS Unique athena

so my friend ask me to sell this for him. the price is unknown. this athena was drop in tp 2 weeks ago. if u wanna buy it pm and offer me in the signature below
Advertisement

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedJun 16, 2013 2:17 pm
Saying not from hacker makes it even more suspicious and what kinda person says their friend....like if anyone is meh enough to believe that I mean really who trust someone to sell a unique mech athena which I've never even seen anyone get before do those mechs "really exist" who even has 50k.....suspicious in itself that you just magically happen to be holding something like that

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedJun 16, 2013 7:27 pm
MastaJ16 wrote:
Saying not from hacker makes it even more suspicious and what kinda person says their friend....like if anyone is meh enough to believe that I mean really who trust someone to sell a unique mech athena which I've never even seen anyone get before do those mechs "really exist" who even has 50k.....suspicious in itself that you just magically happen to be holding something like that  

as i said, that mech drop from tp 2 weeks ago, my friend is HalenaHarper. he try to sell it since it drop but no one buy it so he ask me to sell it for him. about the Hack thing, yes i show up with a mech then i'm a hacker? i dont think so, if you have proof then go ahead and report me. if no please stay away from this topic and let someone sell their thing. its none of ur business.

lvl 34 Defender JennaJohnson server: Andromeda

fattyrambo

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2013 12:58 am
yes i can confirm that HalenaHarper got that drop, it was announced in the server, i saw it,

it happen before the Al Kasava patch implemented........it was way back couple of weeks ago

FYI in Andromeda, there is 4-6 Unique Athena mechs