pfcconklin2

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2013 11:47 am

Make red bound gear unbound

cog
look i think everyone here wishes with all the gear we get from promos and dungeons to be unbound. its sad when im coppering numerous fire dust and raging rhino gear when other members of my alliance could use it. so im writing this post and for others to give their two cents along with this cause ya'll make enough money off of as it is. atleast let the lower and upcoming players share the wealth when we get gear we can not use
Advertisement

SirCRB1

Rank 0
SirCRB1
PostedJun 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Yes

I agree
I, for one, like most people, still don't have full berial suits for defense heroes yet. I'm now level 108 on s7...I have 2x berial legs and 1x berial staff...I still need 2x berial necklace and 1x berial staff...

And just the other day, a lvl 126 member of the alliance I'm in, dropped berial necklace from room 3.25 in purg/abyss...and he doesn't need it...he has 1 full berial suit and 2 4 piece red doomsday sets...

I for 1 vote to make berial unbound for sure.

steveymc

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2013 4:43 am

red gear

maybe a fee?
Agree, yesterday i removed 7 spare pairs of FD trousers and 5 rings, gods knows how many weapons!! Perhaps to dangle a carrot a fee o f maybe 10g (ish,. Or even 50g) would be apprpriate then it will be temping for players to add a little gold into the system. Maybe 50g + would be better as in the other hand as a 'payer' you would still expect to have better gear than none funding gamers

GMLalasa

GameMaster: USA
GMLalasa
PostedJun 27, 2013 1:36 pm
You should post this in the suggestions thread!