masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJun 15, 2013 5:20 am
infernape276 wrote:
Gee sorry Desu -_- didnt realise you thought im a useless git.  

See this is type of response you don't give. Learn from your mistakes. Learn the game before answering. Then the rest of us don't need to go around correcting the ones who think they are "helping" while in reality are just causing others more work.

Learn from other posters, learn from the wiki, learn from in game, and learn from the forums. You cannot just pull answers out of no where. If you cannot source your information in some form, you really won't learn.

You've barely learned anything about GF, so if you want to help. Go learn it. If you are just going to keep making more half bs'd posts, then just stop, you are hurting the ones asking questions, and giving those who actually know the answers more work.

Advertisement

cinderella3377

Rank 1
cinderella3377
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:25 am
masterwinstonx wrote:
infernape276 wrote:

See this is type of response you don't give. Learn from your mistakes. Learn the game before answering. Then the rest of us don't need to go around correcting the ones who think they are "helping" while in reality are just causing others more work.

Learn from other posters, learn from the wiki, learn from in game, and learn from the forums. You cannot just pull answers out of no where. If you cannot source your information in some form, you really won't learn.

You've barely learned anything about GF, so if you want to help. Go learn it. If you are just going to keep making more half bs'd posts, then just stop, you are hurting the ones asking questions, and giving those who actually know the answers more work.  

1. Force, there was no need to say that, Desu is still a GS!
2. Desu, there were more people than Force saying it, no need to give out to him in particular.

infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:29 am
cinderella3377 wrote:

2. Desu, there were more people than Force saying it, no need to give out to him in particular.  

Can someone delete this thread? I think its completely off topic at this stage. If oyu want to complain about me, make a new thread for it. And Desu, she was right. So many people say " lol" and i dont, and yet i still get told off. So buzz off >.<

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:30 am
cinderella3377 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
infernape276 wrote:

The other person saying it is a guildie of Izio's. Who was being sarcastic. Sarcasm is hard to see on the internet, but her statement was beyond obvious sarcasm.

Also he/she has had it coming. They really need to learn when and how to post. My message was blunt, but informative. Its how they use the advice I gave from here on is the true test. They can either continue pointless, un-thought out posts, or actually be informative and helpful like they want (and try) to be.

Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:59 am
masterwinstonx wrote:

I'm going to agree 100% with what you have said Desu.

Force, you are trying very hard to be helpful, and that's not a bad thing BUT if you are giving out half baked ideas, or bad information you do more harm then good. You've been very active recently on the forums, and I honestly believe you're doing it for when GS apps open up, so you can have more of a forum presence. It's working but in a negative way for you.

I fully suggest if you want to answer someones question to anything look around the wiki to give full in-depth answers to peoples questions, or when you suggest something have it fully thought out instead of a sentence or two giving a very brief description of what you want.

nielsaccount

Rank 0
nielsaccount
Swag town where the hipsters liv Netherlands
PostedJun 16, 2013 2:40 pm
omg imposibel izio hev mor tehn 99k hp bhuth 99k is max hp he hak? he ues fotochop? omg somwan tel me : ' - (

trophies

Rank 0
trophies
PostedJun 17, 2013 3:50 am
Uhm infernape276 just tryed to be nice and help me lol..
No need to be so mean too him for giving the wrong information xD

But thanks anyways...

Firesorce

Rank 2
Firesorce
PostedJun 17, 2013 4:27 am
So....who's next in posting a screenie?

lileazyg

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2013 11:14 pm

ComedyRocks321

Rank 0