infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
PostedJun 15, 2013 5:45 am

Warlord Party Skill

So I was thinking about how every single class has party skills by the time they are 70. All except Warlord. So I thought- Maybe Warlords could have a party skill that boosts Attack speed! Maybe 10% faster attack speed, or even a 5% chance of double hit to sweeten the deal. A level 40 berserker could get something really miniscule like +5% strength. Something tells me its a little OP, but yet... so are all the other party skills, so...

Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJun 15, 2013 7:46 am
WL's are OP enough as it is even without a party buff, with it, it would make them too OP and all the other classes wouldn't get anywhere near as OP, Though I do admit that it is unfair that this is the only class that doesn't end up getting one but nevertheless, I think it's for a good cause.

Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
PostedJun 15, 2013 8:03 am
While WL's might not have a party buff, they are the only class that can stun bosses. So that's something. Besides SS party buff already gives attack speed I believe. WL's are perfectly fine the way they are since they can rush to whatever they need to, and have the highest physical attack in the game.

Element.Ag

Rank 0
Element.Ag
PostedJun 15, 2013 8:22 am
lollypopfish wrote:
WL's are OP enough as it is even without a party buff, with it, it would make them too OP and all the other classes wouldn't get anywhere near as OP, Though I do admit that it is unfair that this is the only class that doesn't end up getting one but nevertheless, I think it's for a good cause.  

Er.. WL isn't OP.

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedJun 15, 2013 8:23 am
I've heard somewhere that SS can stun bosses as well. However, I don't have an SS. Anyone who actually has one mind telling me if the close range stun works?

On a side note, they WL really don't need a party skill. But then again, neither did SS, DS, and temps so who knows?

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black

Element.Ag

Rank 0
Element.Ag
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:05 am
KurysFlame wrote:
I've heard somewhere that SS can stun bosses as well. However, I don't have an SS. Anyone who actually has one mind telling me if the close range stun works?

On a side note, they WL really don't need a party skill. But then again, neither did SS, DS, and temps so who knows?  

I believe you're thinking about push-back from weapon procs. I don't think SS can stun bosses with any of their skills.

I kind of agree with you on the other classes not needing party skills. Templars... eh I guess it was somewhat fitting, but DS and SS most certainly did not require a party skill. It doesn't even fit the mold of what the classes are.

In all fairness, WL should get one as well, but they won't.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:12 am
Element.Ag wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

Er.. WL isn't OP.  
If you learn to play them correctly then yes they are OP, if you have no idea how to play them then of course they aren't going to be OP. Once they reach about level 80 and get their 80 yellow set, They become more OP, at 70 they can be OP. I think I've said OP too much lol but they are one of the most OP classes in the game.... :3

Element.Ag

Rank 0
Element.Ag
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:45 am
lollypopfish wrote:
Element.Ag wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

Er.. WL isn't OP.  
If you learn to play them correctly then yes they are OP, if you have no idea how to play them then of course they aren't going to be OP. Once they reach about level 80 and get their 80 yellow set, They become more OP, at 70 they can be OP. I think I've said OP too much lol but they are one of the most OP classes in the game.... :3  

I've been playing WL primarily since I began the game and I have more than an idea of how to play the class.

In PVE the class is good, but not OP by any means. It has excellent DPS on mobs and the ability to leech but is an average soloer, and requires many forts to do so.

In PVP it is most certainly not OP. After 70 the class is worse off because of what the other classes gain in comparison.

I've heard that the class gets much better at DK, but I don't have experience in that bracket so I won't speak on that.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:48 am
The fact that you think WL is an average class in PvE makes me think you aren't as situated with the class as you like to think.

Element.Ag

Rank 0
Element.Ag
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:51 am
TreishaSempai wrote:
The fact that you think WL is an average class in PvE makes me think you aren't as situated with the class as you like to think.  

Please re-read what I said. I clearly stated the class is good in PVE.

Thank you.