GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJun 12, 2013 8:07 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[News] Brand New Server 4 for Wartune!

Click the banner to join the BATTLE!

Good news, everyone in Wartune!

On Thursday, June 13th, 2013 at 7PM PDT, we will open the gates to a brand NEW Wartune Server!

Prepare yourself for new friends and foes as Aeria unveils a FOURTH server for the fantastic world of Wartune. A new server means a whole new world to explore and conquer, complete with interactive combat, city building and the addition of a deadly Cross Server Arena!

Bonus Challenge! Reach level 33 in the first two weeks and receive a bonus prize package! Click here to read more about it!

We hope to see you there!!!
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJun 13, 2013 7:18 pm
Is the timezone for this new server the same as the other ones?

And will the levelling event be the only one running along with the launch of this new server?

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedJun 13, 2013 7:38 pm
jotasnake wrote:

And will the levelling event be the only one running along with the launch of this new server?  

The time zone is the same as the other servers.
The leveling event is only for the new server within the first two weeks of the launch.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2011425

Suthirnadar

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2013 8:20 am

What is the problem in starting the game

When i start the gaem it leads me back to the start screen again
Hey anyone pls tell me why is this happening .... when i click on the start button it leads me to start screen again ... i really dont know what to do, i cleared all my cache and tried for two days its the same thing over and over again.....

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedJun 14, 2013 10:40 am

Re: What is the problem in starting the game

When i start the gaem it leads me back to the start screen again
Suthirnadar wrote:
Hey anyone pls tell me why is this happening .... when i click on the start button it leads me to start screen again ... i really dont know what to do, i cleared all my cache and tried for two days its the same thing over and over again.....  

o.o Make sure your cookies are enabled.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedJun 14, 2013 11:22 am
GMAcademy wrote:
jotasnake wrote:

The time zone is the same as the other servers.
The leveling event is only for the new server within the first two weeks of the launch.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2011425  

What he means to say is that there are a whole series of events exclusive to only the new server. The level 33 event is just an extra S4 exclusive event added on top of the other S4 exclusive events. Check under events and promotions for the rest of the events.

Also, I think you meant to say, are events during the same time as other serves? The time zone, PDT(PST), its the same for all servers. The events can potentially be during diffident, more European friendly times.

If Area wants to make S4 a success, they will not make events the same time as other servers. R2 games has European friendly events therefore it is also possible here. It all depends how much effort they want to put to make that happen.

Love what you do and do what you love.

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedJun 14, 2013 5:01 pm

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedJun 14, 2013 6:53 pm
This game is weird lol
almost all you do is click on the line in the left side of the screen
never played something like that

Suthirnadar

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2013 12:42 am

Tried still not working

What to do??
I tried that...but all the other servers are working except server 1 i can activate the other server ...and create a new char ...but i want my old one u know !!!