pamala22

Rank 0
pamala22
PostedJun 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Less EXP Plox!!

Caergate pvp
Umm Ok how to start out...
I know a few people that are waiting to stay in Caergate for the pvp and titan and just because they enjoy that zone better than Viledon, and honestly can't say i blame them having pvped on both maps. The problem with pvping in Caergate is that you have to consistently watch your exp now in fear of lvling out. Moving on to the suggestion, is there anyway we could get a loss of exp pill or something implemented into the RP vendors? Just a thought!!

Thanks for you time.

Advertisement

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedJun 13, 2013 10:12 pm
Just die to mobs a lot?

You lose XP every time you die to a mob after level 27 (or maybe it's 2Cool.

pet.89cc19

Rank 0
pet.89cc19
PostedJun 14, 2013 2:44 am
draakdorei wrote:
Just die to mobs a lot?

You lose XP every time you die to a mob after level 27 (or maybe it's 2Cool.  

If you are in guild and donate it with exp everyday, that helps too. Doing that alot and getting killed by mobs (quite easy with SE ). I too (like everyone does, i guess) likes Titan/Lector/Strider battles and other factions chest raids what i have seen.

pamala22

Rank 0
pamala22
PostedJun 14, 2013 12:35 pm
Draakdorei Do you know it is like .25 every death??? Do you know how many times and how long it would take for us to dlvl that is what we are having to do right now...and it is NOT fun.....

And Pet That is a good idea but the guild that we are in has reached it max lvl in which you can donate exp..

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedJun 15, 2013 11:15 pm
pamala22 wrote:
Draakdorei Do you know it is like .25 every death??? Do you know how many times and how long it would take for us to dlvl that is what we are having to do right now...and it is NOT fun.....

And Pet That is a good idea but the guild that we are in has reached it max lvl in which you can donate exp..  

move on...or stick to the lv range and start creating new chars

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

pamala22

Rank 0
pamala22
PostedJun 16, 2013 12:22 pm
move on...or stick to the lv range and start creating new chars...

OR they can think about giving us a exp loss pill i mean last time i checked this was the suggestion forum yes?? If you dont like my suggestion you dont have to reply but for the ppl that are having to dlvl death after death it is very frustrating

Ghenghys

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2013 12:33 pm
Moving on is not always an option. We don't always want to create new chars but we want to use our currents one. Deleveling is annoying as Hard take a long time. For the guild donation yes, but that's so little exp per time...

I agree on creating a pill for rp or gold.

Hellokane

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2013 1:33 pm
Make a vote post, if there's a lot of people who want the caergate, GM can do something such as, make a new map server for lvl 30-34 caergate and keep the viledon because some people like the PVE farming RP. that will solve every problem and easy Very Happy

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedJun 16, 2013 2:51 pm
pamala22 wrote:
move on...or stick to the lv range and start creating new chars...

OR they can think about giving us a exp loss pill i mean last time i checked this was the suggestion forum yes?? If you dont like my suggestion you dont have to reply but for the ppl that are having to dlvl death after death it is very frustrating  

Ghenghys wrote:
Moving on is not always an option. We don't always want to create new chars but we want to use our currents one. Deleveling is annoying as **** take a long time. For the guild donation yes, but that's so little exp per time...

I agree on creating a pill for rp or gold.  

In which game did u 2 encountered such ....feature....? nowhere ? jackpot
Actually you are not "deleveling"...your not going to downlevel if you reach 0 exp points... nor that you can have a negative exp amount
Also if some players wish to farm up RP on newbies or titan it's their choice not to level...postpone the inevitable

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

pamala22

Rank 0
pamala22
PostedJun 16, 2013 3:11 pm
Elynos quite a few games I have played have had a pill that takes away your exp and and if you have to gain exp to lvl and you lose exp when you die it is therefore called dlvling but yall are taking away from the point of this post...
It is a suggestion thread in which I suggested instead of putting so much effort into a new zone or a new toon and making so much extra work for the staff why not just make a pill....that we can USE our RP that we have gather to get??

And honestly dont see what the big deal is about not wanting to lvl out of Caergate when you lvl out you get to go to Viledon where all day long all you do is PvE and get rp at least on Caergate you actually have to pvp to get your rank...