MissRemedy
PostedJun 14, 2013 8:06 am

UPDATES coming

There will be new Updates coming up soon Very Happy stay alerted

DivinoN_65634

Rank 0
PostedAug 19, 2013 11:37 pm
regarding on the first picture on the Novice

How come your current RP is 19,499 while on the bottom on the ranking info tab.. it says a total of 32,006?
Does it mean that you have purchase something that cost RP?
If so then it means that the bottom RP indicates the overall RP you have obtain regardless if you have spend it or not?
If so does it mean that I won't get demoted in my rank if I spend my RP?.
Does it mean that I only need to achieve the 0/30,400 RP to get to the next rank?

Another thing.
According to what I understood.. IDK how many points from 0 to novice but. If I look at if from Novice to 3rd rank is :
Let X= 0 to Novice

X+3,500+15,600=19,100 RP or lets say 25,000 RP just to add up the missing X that will be resulting to 3rd Rank Cadet right?

Currently I have a total of 43K RP on my char.. I never bought any RP items ever since.
So could you tell me how and why am I still in the Novice? and base on my bar I will get the 3rd Rank if my RP reaches 50k points, which is contrary to what I have understood on this guide.

Please let me know if I misunderstood something.

Thanks.

I know it may sound confusing but I'm really confused with it.

damicles2k

Rank 0
damicles2k
PostedDec 02, 2013 7:36 pm
I would like an answer to the previous question as well, with respect to the part about using RP to make a purchase. I've been wondering if your rank drops when doing so as well or is it solely based on the running total. Thanks

AmyLadybug

Rank 0
AmyLadybug
PostedDec 02, 2013 9:34 pm
If you spend your RP you lose your "Current Rank Points", but your total continues to tally. You also will lose "Current Rank Points" when you are killed in normal PvP (not battle grounds). The amount lost depends on your level and rank versus your opponent/s. The higher you go, the more you lose.

Your rank is based on your "Current Rank Points", so losing any will factor into your designation.

knothingham

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2014 8:40 pm
Just thought I'd take the opportunity to shamelessly announce the changes I've made to the Rankings section of the wiki, which now has a complete list of all the ranks and their corresponding RP requirements and insignias.

Complete list of ranks for Scarlet Blade