Rank 2
houndour228
PostedJun 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: rage runes removed from the game

rage runes removed from the game
mpmd23 wrote:
CireUmbra wrote:
Have a guildie on Kong servers.
Except for Chaos and amnesia, all the other runes are gotten from tank battle. She got two brutality and one Blood rune after it ended.  
more than just rage runes need to be removed from this last patch alot of players on s2 are already saying they are leaving the game now  

I do not blame these players. It really makes no sense making us spend ages trying to get runes or having to buy them when we already had them and were working just fine.

I can imagine healers without rage... oh man. It must be hard to heal now. Great rune system, huh?

Seriously... if money is what Aeria is after, this wasn't the right approach. They can get the money from their usual, current heavy buyers, but that's about it. After that, they will probably make the game even harder until people get tired or frustrated and it finally shuts down.

Advertisement

Fluorita

Rank 0
Fluorita
PostedJun 13, 2013 9:30 pm

houndour228 wrote:
I can imagine healers without rage... oh man. It must be hard to heal now. Great rune system, huh?

Exactly this. It's difficult to cast the healings if you can't get the rage to do them in the first place. All nice that you may be able to get them in tank wars, but being able to upgrade them takes a lot, and since we weren't able to buy them from shop before..... see where this is going?

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedJun 13, 2013 10:37 pm
So I was partially wrong about my earlier post, which I am glad about. Seems you can get specific, or what some call base runes, from tank trials. Although I wouldn't be surprised if not all the runes will be available by tank trials.

As for leveling up the runes, once you learn a rune, you have different options to leveling a rune. yes you can buy rune stones in mystery shop and level faster, but there are other, not quite as fast means. I do not like the fact that we are only given 2 runes instead of 3 but i guess we have to live with it.

This new rune system forces people to invest in PVE gear more. Unless you have high lvl clothes or you invest in the Rage rune, you will struggle with rage.

Love what you do and do what you love.

alucardzero0

Rank 2
alucardzero0
PostedJun 14, 2013 12:10 am

houndour228 wrote:

Seriously... if money is what Aeria is after, this wasn't the right approach. They can get the money from their usual, current heavy buyers, but that's about it. After that, they will probably make the game even harder until people get tired or frustrated and it finally shuts down.  

you DO know that these contents wasnt made by Aeria right?

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedJun 14, 2013 12:36 am

alucardzero0 wrote:
houndour228 wrote:

Yes, however, the money that the items cost is determined by them.

alucardzero0

Rank 2
alucardzero0
PostedJun 14, 2013 12:44 am

houndour228 wrote:
alucardzero0 wrote:
houndour228 wrote:

lol no, the only think that aeria can adjust is AP=>balen.

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedJun 14, 2013 1:32 am

alucardzero0 wrote:
houndour228 wrote:
alucardzero0 wrote:
houndour228 wrote:

lol no, the only think that aeria can adjust is AP=>balen.  

Right. Wink

klingonsbite

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2013 6:03 am

Leaving game.

I figured I will wait a week or so and give them the chance to respond to all the complaints and fix the problems they have caused. After that point though I probably won't be sticking around.

I would be playing at a disadvantage without runes, and I am certainly not going to buy them and spend MORE money on this game to pay people’s salaries who have screwed things up this badly and don’t care to fix it.

lapdog3028

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2013 7:39 am
THE MOST COMPLAINTS YOU WILL SEE, UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS RESOLVED, IS THE NEED FOR MORE TANK TRIALS AT DIFFERENT TIMES

SOLUTION: MAKE TANK TRIALS LIKE THE SPIRE. ONE TRY A DAY. OR--MAKE MORE TANK TRIALS LIKE THE BATTLE GROUND WAS REFORMED

Because of the Tank Trials importance for obtaining rune stones, it is only fair that all of the world's time zones get an opportunity to enhance their gaming pleasure

One more thing...why tanks? Mechanized weapons seem out of place in a game featuring people riding giant chickens and purple unicorns.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2013 7:42 am
The new rune system is a great change. The main issue is a lot of people were dependent upon the use of runes. I was one of those people. After this update people have taken a step backwards because they are no longer able to use runes to pass catacombs, mpes, etc they once did before.

For those unable to attend tank trails (this was the same way with BG) have to suffer. I am hoping eventually they will add times, but lack of foresight gives people who can attend an advantage others may not see for quite sometime. I am disappointed in how this was handled. I am surprised people level 35+ were not give a random rune stone to help compensate for this change.

I think some people will leave instead of waiting to see what happens. I hope the June events at least have a chance to get rune stones.