millloblooom

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Link to explain 'lock' items?

I was looking to buy a data chip for my pet and I noticed that it says the item is 'locked'. I have looked around for a link describing 'lock' but there is nothing obvious. I saw that one of the locked items says that the item will disppear 24 hours after unlocking so I am leery of buying something locked until I can find out what locked means.

Will pet datachips also disappear 24 hours after unlocking and if so why are these items being sold?

The rest of the game is great, no complaints about gameplay or design, but the store is the most scammy store I have ever seen.
Advertisement

fullmetalmedia

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
fullmetalmedia
PostedJun 08, 2013 10:52 pm
if the locked item has an expiry time then yes once thats up the item will disappear for the other locked items that don't have a time limit once you unlock it it will be locked to your character

Jennifur_Vultee

Rank 1
Jennifur_Vultee
PostedJun 08, 2013 11:21 pm
No pet data chips will not expire once unlocked. A locked item it usually tradable until its unlocked then its tied to your character permanently. I've had locked pet data chips in my pets for a very long time now. The only items that expire are those that have a stated time limit...like those 48 hours spider mech. -_-

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedJun 10, 2013 8:16 am
moved to gameplay help

Just plain Beaver now.