PostedMay 30, 2013 1:36 am

EsSZxW4rrior Montage

Hey Guys
Advertisement

zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:01 am
Guys, you gotta stop copying Oboo and xD. Seriously, be unique, have your own style. Else you will be just another copy of them, without presenting anything new, and just keep showing us whats mainstream. I want to see something which will make me able to say, OH THATS ZxW4rrior, not an xD copy. Enough with the Arrival Tower Spin Trickshots, they are nice, hard to make, but boring. Seriously whenever I see an arrival trickshot, I stop the video, or press dislike....Dont mean to offend anybody, just be yourself!!

EliteSniperStm

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:24 am
we don t copy anyone.. we just want create a channel.
we can t create bcuz xD exist?
No please.. what we copy?
tell me..
bcuz i don t know... if you just know xD don t say " you copy xD" bcuz it is a lie.
we don t want be the xD, we just want be the EliteSniperS.
but if you see what we copy tell me.
i want know.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedMay 30, 2013 10:07 am
EliteSniperStm wrote:
tell me..
bcuz i don t know... if you just know xD don t say " you copy xD" bcuz it is a lie.
i want know.  

what stylah is trying to say is .... http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1999103
when i se his videos i say...classic kjuppy, no fancy trickshots, spins, zaitsev,etc....just pure example how sniping is suposed to be in wolfteam

zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedMay 30, 2013 11:34 am
Exactly, I like the idea of having a montage channel and im happy to see that you got one. The word copy was meant to describe the gamestyle, the spins and stuff. What Im saying is, if i see a montage of venture, oboo, caye and such, i cant find a difference from yours. Im only talking about the kills, not the editing etc.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMay 30, 2013 12:03 pm
As the video itself may not be original, play how you want to play.

I don't quite understand why Oboo, Caye and other people should be the only ones allowed to make 360 spins and such and you can't. Kind of weird. Just edit and play like you want, just keep in mind that some of us here (including me) aren't really surprised anymore by 360 spins, 240 HP and/or a Zaitsev in a montage. And that's why I prefer Kjuppy's video's (for example) over the ones that include what I just said. (around... hmmm. 99.9% of xDtm)

Nonetheless, keep on making video's and being creative.

EliteSniperStm

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 12:12 pm
lol.. then you are saying that i play like a xD?
Oh Please..
Just bcuz i do TrickShots in Arrival?... and? just xD can do trick Shot in Arrival? So its Ok
Yeah, its true what Absolution Say, i m not a xD and? i can t do Vid bcuz i m not a xD? oh please.. i m just me, i do what i want, if you don t like np, just put "Dislike".

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedJun 09, 2013 7:05 am
zGreekStyLeR wrote:
Exactly, I like the idea of having a montage channel and im happy to see that you got one. The word copy was meant to describe the gamestyle, the spins and stuff. What Im saying is, if i see a montage of venture, oboo, caye and such, i cant find a difference from yours. Im only talking about the kills, not the editing etc.  

I can see a difference, they're way better.

IGN - iTzYourThug

s3xyboy2

Rank 3
s3xyboy2
PostedJun 09, 2013 11:19 am
manuel.p wrote:
zGreekStyLeR wrote:

I can see a difference, they're way better.  

Duck u , i owned u today :3 ! ! !

DABLIOEFFE

Rank 1
DABLIOEFFE
PostedJun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Champz
xTheHangoverx wrote:
EliteSniperStm wrote:
tell me..
i want know.  

what stylah is trying to say is .... http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1999103
when i se his videos i say...classic kjuppy, no fancy trickshots, spins, zaitsev,etc....just pure example how sniping is suposed to be in wolfteam  

yea, I agree!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic