gretalori

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:33 am

Re: New Server Promotions

glisson wrote:
JayVeeIII wrote:
I don't see anything wrong for wanting a new server, It's as plain as day. Most of you don't have a problem playing in your current servers but most of us have.

I'll elaborate.

1. We new players fall victims to high level plunderers.
2. We can't compete in clash of gods co'z will just keep on dying & you (high levels keep complaining about us joining that event).
3. The official website of Call of Gods have already opened 2 new servers. (I'm currently playing on it though i still prefer this site co'z not so laggy).

And you guys mocking every single one of us who wants a new server can just keep your mouth shut for you have nothing to do with us. Just keep on playing on your current server coz we have nothing against you.  

You cant fall victim to high level plunders has there is a limit of 10 levels max for plunders. If someone is 10 levels higher than you, you just need to work harder to level.
People complain about clash but that isnt going to change even on a new server unless you are in the top 1% and spend money to keep yourself at the top. Clash is just broken all around.
The Cog main site opens new servers all the time because they only care about money. I mean they opened a new server 3 weeks after they just opened one. They dont care about giving poeple a chance to build on the servers they just want the little bit of burst income they get on a new server.

As far as new servers go I dont really see the issue poeple will always want new servers and I dont have a problem with it. But honestly unless you plan to spend money to be at the top 1% then there is no point in moving to a new server because exsisting servers have much cheaper economy and theres more poeple to help you.  

so you think that aeria doesnt care about Money:) oh kid I should give u "capitalism for dummies" class. . Of course new players would not want to play in old servers. Most of them will pay to keep in high ranks. Why would we start in a current server with level 100+ players who has lots of red items and heroes. It is not logical.
Advertisement

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedMay 03, 2013 3:27 am

Re: New Server Promotions

gretalori wrote:
so you think that aeria doesnt care about Money:) oh kid I should give u "capitalism for dummies" class. . Of course new players would not want to play in old servers. Most of them will pay to keep in high ranks. Why would we start in a current server with level 100+ players who has lots of red items and heroes. It is not logical.  

First off I'm not a kid. Second Aeria likes money but the money they get from a new server has to offset the costs of running it. Also you act like 100+ is a big deal? You realize now with xp cards 100+ is only takes a few weeks right? you going to see 100+ people on the new server before the month is even out. So sure play on a new server if you want but the whole there wont be any high level players will last about 3 weeks.

JayVeeIII

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:24 pm

New Server Promotions

There's only one (1) reason for me wanting a new server, and that is to compete with your so called fast levelers, money spenders & so on...

I want a fresh start where if i spend my money, it will be worth it. I can be 1 of those high ranking players, I can set my plan into motion & do not care about being hindered by other players especially high levels in an existing server.

And like i said, you guys with so much confidence in your playing skills in your current server have nothing to do with us. You can just shut your mouth & continue what you have been doing coz we doesn't care one bit. We are not complaining, We are requesting & your not the one's to fulfill our request. it is up to Aeria games to do it or not.

candace.kw86

Rank 0
candace.kw86
PostedJun 07, 2013 6:55 pm
1+ year-old servers are no fun to new players.

Why play a game when you're not having fun? When there's no one your level? No competition?

Why would I want to invest a YEAR of my life "catching up" to the others, only to still be a solid year behind? So I can be someone else's padawan? Someone else's b*tch? Someone else's farming target?

No thanks, I'll take my $$ elsewhere.

didero87

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2013 12:53 am
candace.kw86 wrote:

Why play a game when you're not having fun? When there's no one your level? No competition?

Why would I want to invest a YEAR of my life "catching up" to the others, only to still be a solid year behind? So I can be someone else's padawan? Someone else's b*tch? Someone else's farming target?

Thats the commment that I wanted to write:) High level players are extremely selfish but they dont know that if there will be no new server then all servers will be begun to shut down by one by.

Electric.Monk

Rank 0
Electric.Monk
PostedJul 04, 2013 2:24 am
candace.kw86 wrote:

A YEAR? Wow, do you even actually play? I started on Server 8 two+ months after it opened. It took me exactly 30 days to reach 100. I'm on day 94 and level 122, rank #2 on the server. XP cards make leveling easy if you use them right, and those high level people that were there already were ready and willing to help out with resources, boss runs, and nice equips.

If it takes you a year to catch up to people on a server than maybe you should consider playing something else cause you obviously don't have a clue how to play this game...

scrabshumpfing

Rank 0
PostedJul 05, 2013 7:01 pm
Electric.Monk wrote:
candace.kw86 wrote:

A YEAR? Wow, do you even actually play? I started on Server 8 two+ months after it opened. It took me exactly 30 days to reach 100. I'm on day 94 and level 122, rank #2 on the server. XP cards make leveling easy if you use them right, and those high level people that were there already were ready and willing to help out with resources, boss runs, and nice equips.

If it takes you a year to catch up to people on a server than maybe you should consider playing something else cause you obviously don't have a clue how to play this game...  

I think you have some problems in the center of "understanding" in your brain electric.monk. It is oblivously current servers do not bring any benefit to the new players compared to old players. I know that you are in desperate about your current server but lots of people will not give any s... to the current servers especially server 8 and they will wait for the new server.

Electric.Monk

Rank 0
Electric.Monk
PostedJul 06, 2013 6:55 am
scrabshumpfing wrote:
Electric.Monk wrote:

Reading comprehension FTW. I ticked off a couple of the benefits of starting on an established server already. I helped out by putting it in bold for you Wink

I guess it's probably a waste though, you obviously don't read much or you wouldn't have started yet another thread asking about a new server...

I think you have some problems in the center of "understanding" in your brain electric.monk. It is oblivously current servers do not bring any benefit to the new players compared to old players. I know that you are in desperate about your current server but lots of people will not give any s... to the current servers especially server 8 and they will wait for the new server.  

GMLalasa

GameMaster: USA
GMLalasa
PostedJul 06, 2013 1:53 pm
1) Please keep the discussion civil, guys. No really, don't make me start banhammering. I don't want to do it, but I will if I need to.

2) As has been stated multiple times in previous forum posts:

At this point, we have no plans to open a new server in the near future. We will keep you guys updated with any information we receive as it becomes available to us.

Please read the forums when you have a question you think may have an answer, especially one like this.