GMFreedom

GameMaster: USA
GMFreedom
PostedMay 03, 2013 7:24 pm   Last edited by GMFreedom on Oct 02, 2013 1:05 pm. Edited 9 times in total

Leviathan Battlefield Bugs

~ Battlefield Bug ~

We are currently aware of the issues with the Battlefield system on Leviathan. Please stay patient as we investigate this issue. If you were considering sending in a ticket about this issue please know that we are already working on it. We will update this posting once we have updates and/or the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
Advertisement

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedMay 19, 2013 7:40 pm
Just curious... Any chance of points being introduced for folks running def in BF? Right now as it is, they never rank if they don't also bring Off. Would be nice to see them get credit and points as well for BF performance. Smile

Oh, yes... Did something change in BF since the merge? I don't recall from before, getting reports for EVERY map area (even ones I wasn't on). Tonight I had approx 5 pages of battle reports hehe. Think before I only got reports for those areas I was either attacking or defending. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional change, just figured i'd mention it to see if anyone knows.

snowywhite62

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 2:28 am
Another thing about BF, would it be possible to put the starting time on BF on a more suitable time, many players can't participate because it is either to late or to early.

If BF were to start 3 hrs earlier than current time, i think more players are able to enter BF

give your reponse if that is that would be convient for you so it can be adjusted

thanks,
snowy

SIMEZY

Rank 0
SIMEZY
PostedMay 20, 2013 2:58 am
I have to agree with snowywhite62 as it is hard for me to make it for the finals as being in another country other than USA ... I think that there are many other players out there that have this same problem ...3 hrs early would be a good time for most people even those in USA

Katharee

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 6:59 am
Yes, please do something about the BF time. If it was 3 hours earlier, it would make it possible for me to join in - and get up for work the following day. Europe and Austalasia are losing out in the Bf fun all the time.
Thanks in advance

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedMay 20, 2013 7:50 am
The problem is it starts on a Fri and 3hrs earlier would be 1-4pm when most are still at work or school. Which would mean most Americans couldn't make it on Fri and alliances who are mostly in that timezone would never see Sat or Sun competition. :/

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedMay 20, 2013 11:45 am
Have a best 2/3 matches going on at different times on any given day. Then you could allow the leaders of each Alliance select their times to play and the last match would be held between the two times that were picked. So if you have 1 alliance who wants to play at 8 PM and one who wants 6 PM then the 3rd match would be at 7PM.

Zogabim

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2013 3:12 am

thanks snowywhite

snowywhite62 wrote:
Another thing about BF, would it be possible to put the starting time on BF on a more suitable time, many players can't participate because it is either to late or to early.

If BF were to start 3 hrs earlier than current time, i think more players are able to enter BF

give your reponse if that is that would be convient for you so it can be adjusted

thanks,
snowy  

i totally agree with that .. its at 3am here my time i know it can be hard to find time match whole world .. but may be can be a solution ..

jamesdavis1123

Rank 0
jamesdavis1123
PostedJun 02, 2013 3:49 pm

been playing for over a year

learning
figure its time i learned to post hope i did it right .............Test..........good luck to homey!

iJavi

Rank 0
iJavi
PostedJun 07, 2013 6:25 pm

BUGGED AGAIN!

:(
Battlefield is bugged again which is so not coollll