gmgdcccxvi

Rank 0
gmgdcccxvi
PostedMay 09, 2013 6:29 am

Re: AIRMECH

Can't Play AirMech O.o
GM_Hadouken wrote:
gmgdcccxvi wrote:
Sign In With Aeria Games... can you fix it ? i really want to have the attacker pack

the account im using in AirMech is my acc in Scarlet Blade .. or is it only 1 Acc for every game in Aeria Games ?  

yea you would want to log in with your account name and password (your account name is your forum name, gmgdcccxvi)  

How To Log-In In AirMech .. Cos i've already created another account but it still shows
"Sign In With Aeria Games" ..i already sign-in Aeria Ignite then Clicked AIRMECH and then Play after the laucher pops out and says Sign-In With Aeria Games .. pls help i want that attacker pack
Advertisement

ShouyaNeight

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2013 7:09 am

Tip

Switch your browser
Well all i did is change my favorite browser to firefox when i pressed Sign In With Aeria Games a tab will be opened at firefox.... go log in with your aeria username and password and then after you're done the airmech will load and then there will be options make new account or login with existing account..... well i hope this can help you mates out there who wanna have attacker pack like me

IM OUT.... PPPEEEAAACCCEEE

gmgdcccxvi

Rank 0
gmgdcccxvi
PostedMay 09, 2013 7:41 am

Re: Tip

Switch your browser
ShouyaNeight wrote:
Well all i did is change my favorite browser to firefox when i pressed Sign In With Aeria Games a tab will be opened at firefox.... go log in with your aeria username and password and then after you're done the airmech will load and then there will be options make new account or login with existing account..... well i hope this can help you mates out there who wanna have attacker pack like me

IM OUT.... PPPEEEAAACCCEEE  

Hey Dude Thanks ur Great!! i owe you 1 haha .. i give You 5Star for that haha!! Now i can play AirMech and Get The Attacker Pack

"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However. Once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured."

blake1215

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2013 7:53 am

Help logging in

Wont let me log in
When I log in to the forums I can log in fine,But when I log into the game it wont let me?Help?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 29, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Help logging in

Wont let me log in
blake1215 wrote:
When I log in to the forums I can log in fine,But when I log into the game it wont let me?Help?  

Are you seeing any error message? Blank screen? Send in a ticket please with a screen shot of the problem so we know how to help you.