Rose4MVP

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2013 12:36 am

Cultivating for WL (axe and sword) Help

Hey guys, I want to ask recommendation for cultivate of 65 axe, 75 axe, and 70 leech sword. I heard most WL use str and atk but I also heard that cultivating stats (str vit agi int wil) are useless and little compared to cultivating (atk def mdef mp hp crit etc)

So, please help, thanks! Smile
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 26, 2013 2:28 am
Yes you're right on both occasions. Vit + Attack and Str + Attack are more popular weapon class cultivating choices. However I would disagree on the stats over attributes on some occasions. I would go with VIT + attack if i were you.

The crit rate stat barely goes up to 0.7 by level 20 or so, whereas a level 20 AGI stat gives 21 AGI = more crit AND others. So it really depends on which stat.

Rose4MVP

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2013 2:44 am
Yeah I noticed too that the crit cultivate is so lame. You made a good point tho, it's better to go with agi over crit. But for axe and sword, I believe there is no vit + atk. Axe does have def, so youre suggesting to go with atk and def? What about leech sword?

Thanks

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 26, 2013 2:53 am
I think AGI and attack would be nice leech sword stats. Smile

=^,^= Hi I am applying to be a GS for Grand Fantasia. If you are interested in why I wish to be a GS, or anything you feel I can improve on, please message me.

Rose4MVP

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2013 3:36 am
I see, what is your IGN btw? xD

I guess Atk and Def is not that bad since I'm a squishy WL and yeah Agi + Atk not that bad too

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 26, 2013 3:37 am
My ign is MilkySky Surprised

=^,^= Hi I am applying to be a GS for Grand Fantasia. If you are interested in why I wish to be a GS, or anything you feel I can improve on, please message me.

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedMay 26, 2013 5:42 am
i can say with confidence, as an 86 DK, that lvling Str and Attack on all my weapons was very beneficial. i love having it like this

Retired