42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedMay 25, 2013 1:37 pm
__Abdul wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

^I'm with this. I'm so disappointed on how some GMs we have in WolfTeam abuse their power and are corrupted. As he said, he has some evidences and hope you look over them and investigate the evidences they have in the ticket. We need a real change in Wolfteam because it had been happening since a quite long time. Thanks.  
Not only was Abdul flamed by a Wolfteam game master (not sure if they sent that evidence to you or not) but one of the greatest contributors to our community was perma-banned for something he really didn't deserve. Our GM team decided to give him no second chances even though everyone believes, knows, he didn't deserve the perma-banned and no matter how much we beg, they don't listen.

Yet, no bans are given out to the few who deserve.

I'm giving Aeria a 3.

I would of given you a 5, since SF2 is such a great game and is being managed amazingly, but WT is the exact opposite. I would of gave you 1 if it wasn't for SF2's management team.

Advertisement

DaYanzo

Rank 3
DaYanzo
PostedMay 25, 2013 1:46 pm
Soldier front has been good for events but gets dragged down to an average with some very poor event handling which left half the community very alienated. Also general issues with connections after updates, with lots of complaints about spiking and fps issues. Also the removal of the alt-tab.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMay 25, 2013 2:02 pm
DevinWT wrote:
__Abdul wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

^I'm with this. I'm so disappointed on how some GMs we have in WolfTeam abuse their power and are corrupted. As he said, he has some evidences and hope you look over them and investigate the evidences they have in the ticket. We need a real change in Wolfteam because it had been happening since a quite long time. Thanks.  
Not only was Abdul flamed by a Wolfteam game master (not sure if they sent that evidence to you or not) but one of the greatest contributors to our community was perma-banned for something he really didn't deserve. Our GM team decided to give him no second chances even though everyone believes, knows, he didn't deserve the perma-banned and no matter how much we beg, they don't listen.

Yet, no bans are given out to the few who deserve.

I'm giving Aeria a 3.

I would of given you a 5, since SF2 is such a great game and is being managed amazingly, but WT is the exact opposite. I would of gave you 1 if it wasn't for SF2's management team.  

This ^^

And aeria says...

-We don't give special treatments to AP USERS..ya right.
1: They don't perm bann them for hacking when they deserve it.
2: They now share ticket information with the MOST AP SPENDER CLAN in wolfteam, they mostly charge around 100-600$ a month.

- What did the gms in WT do when we proved that they share ticket information?
1: They blamed us, the ones who sent the ticket to share DETAILED information about the report, including who sent the ticket itself!
2: They trash talked one of my friends for leaking the information just because he couldn't keep his mouth shut because he was banned MULTIPLE times.
3: They locked this thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1993729 for NO reason, and their reason was "To prevent trolling or flame wars" when us, the community didn't do anything to flame or spam the thread.
4: We made another thread just so we can comment about the other thread that was locked, every CURRENT and PAST wt game sages, along with some prominent wt forumers shared their honest opinion about the situation....They removed that thread WITHOUT any reasons.

___________________________________-

Please, superman, look into it without saying stuff like "The gms don't stuff like that" because its proven in the ticket.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMay 25, 2013 2:14 pm
Sanku16 and all dese other quotes. wrote:

Hurray for unprofessional GM's. \o Let's give them a round of applause.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMay 25, 2013 2:29 pm
I'd give a 1.5 if possible, but since there's no option 1 it is. We still have numerous bugs floating around, and whether or not they're being "pushed" to be fixed or not is pretty much no longer a concern as far as I'm aware. When I was a GS they were basically pushing it to be fixed whether it was overnight or not. Community is still running rampant with flaming/troll piles of doodoo, and it seems very few of the GM's care to do anything about it. The one GS who i supported has a hard time getting anything done as far as things are going now, and basically 80% of that current GS team is either attempting to jump ship to other games, and/or basically stopped helping overall. Don't get me wrong I still see "some" helpful users in that field, but hardly enough, and that [/b]needs[b] to change.

RedLacket

Rank 3
RedLacket
PostedMay 25, 2013 2:30 pm
Sanku16 wrote:

I have seen the same thing in Wolf-team shout box. Wolf-team forum and the game became garbage. The g.m's are not busy fixing the problem. They are just abusing their power. This is outrageous. The accuracy of Sanku16's comment hits the point of what is basically going on Wolf-team forum as well as the game. It has become a chaos there. It really bothers me to know that one G.M in particular shares tickets with a player. I have seen the evidence and I am really disappointed.
As for the hackers. I believe nothing, simply nothing has been done to stop hackers in Wolf-team. I haven't yet played ONE game peacefully without any hacker.

Clan: Earthfamily

arabidcolyhrap4

Rank 4
arabidcolyhrap4
PostedMay 25, 2013 2:49 pm
I haven't needed much attention by the staff lately, but from what I have seen in the inbox, +1
4/5 no doubt.

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedMay 25, 2013 3:48 pm
great has always.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedMay 25, 2013 4:22 pm
4 From me,

The only thing that needs to be improved is the ''Customer Service''.
It feels like they don't even read the tickets. If you send a ticket asking something about the game, or forums, they always reply with the most random answer they can find xD
There are a lot of hackers in Wolfteam, and I know that Aeria is doing their best, but yea, it's very annoying.

It's good that we got active GM's & Forum Moderators on the Wolfteam Forums again, I'm very happy about that because someone keeps spamming the SB & Forums.

The community also improved a bit, it could be better, but it's better than 2-3 months ago.

I'm also very glad that hackers are getting permanently banned now, no second chances anymore. It's very nice to see that you are enforcing the rules very strictly now.

First time I gave a 4.. *Yaaah*

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMay 25, 2013 5:36 pm
Eden Eternal - 4
I have recently logged back onto the game the past month. To my surprise, the game has still been going really well and still really fun. I love the response time of the customer service. I had forgotten my character password and had requested it to be reset. I had managed to figure out my character password. Within 1 hour, 20 minutes after I had updated it with a response saying that I had the problem fixed, they responded with a friendly reply.

Alliance of Valiant Arms - 4
Recently picked this title back up too. Still pretty fun. Still the same as the last time I played this. Still not that fond of playing FPS games anymore because of many reasons, one of them being the immature 13 year old section of the community, the other being...

Wolf Team - 2
Still pay 2 win. Still full of hackers. Still no major changes to the game. Community seems to have gotten worse. At least I saw a GM online and talking to the community for once in like.... forever. That's a start at least...

Aeria in general - 3
I like how you do customer support really well and that's not why you're getting this iffy rating from me. The rating is based on how you handle your games and decisions. Games that rely heavily on PVP, such as the many FPS titles you host and some of the MMORPG games, are based heavily on cash points and cash items. This is a big turn off to gamers who would spend their time playing the game when there is a simple bypass at the expense of a single piece of plastic with a 16 digit code. Certain titles such as Dream of Mirror Online and Kitsu Saga were really fun to play and was enjoyable but dropped after a few months. Games such as Quantum Conflict was really amazing to play and I was amazed at what Aeria could create. But dropping that was one of the biggest upsets to me. The game looked like it had something going but was dropped shortly after the invitational closed beta period. The game also had great reviews from beta testers and had amazing gameplay but it never saw the light of day past the beta stages. The MOBA genre are starting to be a really big trend with the community growing bigger and bigger everyday. Games like League of Legends and DoTA2 weren't that big 2 years ago but now, they're the most played and most watched game in the world. Your decision to release Realm of the Titans really had me excited but the game never left beta stages and in the end was scrapped. I was really disappointed because MOBA games are a growing trend that attracts many new and experienced players and I would have loved to play something original that Aeria would have came up with, especially in the MOBA genre.