dylandsouza22

Rank 2
PostedMar 19, 2013 9:39 am

Is it legit?

is pcgamesupply.com a legit site to buy UGC cards from?
It is listed on the UGC website but just wanted to confirm.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 20, 2013 10:54 am
a friend used it before , I guess legit but wait for someone to confirm ^^

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMar 20, 2013 12:51 pm
It is legit^^

However if you wanted the website I use personally I use
Offgamers

Whilst they are getting shameful free advertising from me, it's just that their delivery time for most card types is instant (most certainly UGC). In other words, selling to AP card buyers becomes less of a hassle. Purchase record as kept for eons, and their customer support is fast.

As always stick to the high leveled AP buyers (80-90) because they have much more to lose if they were to scam.

mangofruit91

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Is it legit?

dylandsouza22 wrote:

I am not aware about that site.In order to help you,i checked whois database of the pcgamesupply.com using Whoisxy.com I got formatted information.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using http://www.scamadviser.com/ I got "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." message.So it's a legit one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMay 23, 2013 4:33 am

Re: Is it legit?

mangofruit91 wrote:
dylandsouza22 wrote:

I am not aware about that site.In order to help you,i checked whois database of the pcgamesupply.com using Whoisxy.com I got formatted information.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using http://www.scamadviser.com/ I got "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." message.So it's a legit one.I hope it will be very useful to you.  
Hello,

Please try to avoid necroing old threads by checking the date and time of the last/Original poster.The guidelines here also come in handy and I suggest reading them.

Thank you! :)