exshinobi209

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 25, 2013 4:25 pm
I say add an auction house type of trading I have a lot of good cards I can't see myself using for enhancing or dismissing. I wouldn't mind auctioning some cards for more pence or the stat items (jugs/drumsticks) or better cards. I can't see why we can't have one.
Advertisement

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedApr 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Because people will auction their Event Rewards that they got from their alts for like 1 Pence to their main accounts.

Until there's a proper solution to alts, trading/auctioning or anything of the kind will only break the game beyond repairing. For both Aeria and the competetive playerbase.

exshinobi209

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:11 pm
Rosstein wrote:
Because people will auction their Event Rewards that they got from their alts for like 1 Pence to their main accounts.

Until there's a proper solution to alts, trading/auctioning or anything of the kind will only break the game beyond repairing. For both Aeria and the competetive playerbase.  

Another card game I play has a device registration which eliminates the use of alts. So it'll be 1 account per device type deal. The amount of users playing and seeing a rare card for 1 pence will get snagged real quick don't you think? It's

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:55 pm

We need a bazaar to trade cards, jugs and pence

Most of the CCGs I play have a bazaar that players can use to swap cards, potions and in-game currency with each other and I think it's fair to say that Pirate Maidens has evolved and grown to the point that it should have that feature too.

Tuffy666

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2013 3:33 am

Suggestions

Suggestions
•Would really like to be able to trade pirates with other players or give as gifts to guild members.
•Need an easy way of searching for players by there name.
•What happens when you enhance two gold cards of the same pirate? would like to see it enhance as a " bling" card or change of costume (more sexy or swimsuit) and obviously higher stats.
•Gold is pretty expensive, maybe be able to use pence to buy things as well as enhance.
•Free pirate or reward for buying a certain amount of gold.

remulet

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 5:07 am

There should be a stat reset

I think there should be a stat reset potion. Even if it cost like 300-400 gold I think it would sell. People always reset stats before and after events and such. I would buy them at least.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

zhangkevin447

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 8:36 pm

New ideas

We can make pm better
Gold is old now and now we need is diamond border cards. It happens when two gold card of the Same kind got enhance++ to make diamond border. Each diamond card get a 40 % stats boost there skill lv up too. Hope that this will give u guys some new game idea

Posted By Aeria Mobile

remulet

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 3:32 am

Alt art

Not sure if this has been said before but it would be cool if the art on a card changed when you got it to gold border Smile it says the card evolved so I think it would be cool if it looked different.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedMay 17, 2013 10:18 am

Combo cards

You could make new weapon cards that raise the combo level of a pirate.

2-5 star weapons, melee for Bellator, staves for Sanctus, and guns for maquina.
If a Bellator pirate uses a staff, they would only get half of the combo point value.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

JPersona

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Additional Maiden Space

Posting my suggestion again here and adding an idea to it.

Would like to have more storage space for maidens, it is one of the reasons I don't buy packs often, since I'm always running out of space.

This could be accomplished by stacking like pirates and adding an x2, x3 for multiples. Would allow folks to save two pirates to eventually create a gold border. The highest level maiden would be on top. You could click to pan through the other copies.

Second idea is to allow us to buy more storage space with gold. I'd be willing to buy some to free up space.

Anyone have thoughts on these suggestions?

Posted By Aeria Mobile